Getting feelings across (*'·Д·)

Luca's POV:

knock knock

"Light, its me, Luca! Can I come in?" I ask politely as I feel myself getting super nervous. He wants to meet up... so I came here after an hour from when he sent the text. Was that moment we had earlier gonna ruin our friendship? I start to panic as I start thinking of something to say before I feel the door knob's unlock sound and the door slightly open.

I see Light peeking out before looking up at me. "Oh... Hey Luca, come on in." He says nervously as he opens the door to reveal himself in some baggy black sweatpants and a light purple shirt with his bracelet's and necklace. God he's so attractive. I blush as I walk inside and sit on his floor, sitting criss cross applesauce.

"Uh... why are you sitting on the floor? You can sit on my bed you know." He says trying not to laugh a bit at my sitting position as my eyes widen and I nervously smile and scratch the back of my head as I sit on his bed. "U-uh yea... sorry, used to it at this point." I say awkwardly as he then sits next to me and looks down as he places his hands on his lap, before gently intertwining them together, how can everything he does look so attractive?

"Listen... about today..." He says nervously as he scratches the back of his head and faces away, he goes silent as he dosent know how to word his question I believe. I sigh as I blush a little and look away as-well. Do I lie? Or do I tell the truth? I don't know anymore.

"Well... I was getting so close was because..." I explain as I'm about to tell a lie. But my heart stops as he looks at me, with what looks like questioning eyes, begging for an answer. I turn away even more and blush heavily as I cover my mouth and mutter under my breath.

"I-I... do...you know what I was wanting to do in that moment...?" I breath in deeply before facing Light again. He's obviously flustered as his eyes soften and he looks at me. "Well, I can guess what you were trying to do..." He explains as I then chuckle a little, feeling less tense as he looks so nervous. I inch closer to him as my hand is near his leg and my face is close to his ear.

"Well... tell me what you think I wanted to do...." I whisper with a smile. He then backs away as his eyes widen and he covers his ears blushing. Cute... I laugh a little as he looks away. I don't know why I feel so confident now.. maybe I have some hope. "I... well I don't know... did you uh... just want a hug?" He says playing dumb. I roll my eyes and smile as I lean a little more close.

I blush a little before whispering. "Can you guess now...? Be serious..." I whisper, my voice getting softer and deeper as I look him in the eyes, his body relaxes as he looks at me. His eyes soften as his lips quiver ever so slightly. He stays silent as he avoids eye contact and blushes. "Are you..... trying to kiss me?"

I nod slightly as he turns his head away from me. "I see... so you like me...?" He whispers as I gently grab his face and turn it back towards me. I muster up all my courage before blushing. "Yea... I do." I say straight out as I feel him tense up a little and his face becomes more red. "Ah..."

We stay silent as I stare at him while he avoids eye contact with me. But I'm getting impatient.. I want an answer so badly. I sigh as I realize if I'm not the bold one here, nothing will happen. I need him to truly realize that I like him, and that I need to know how he feels.

As we are sitting on the bed, my hand leans over his lap as I hold his hand on the left. I then place my other hand on his right hand as our faces are now so close that I feel his breath increasing. He looks at me with wide eyes as his eyes shake ever so slightly, he's surprised, but I can tell he's not uncomfortable.