The mall's understanding ('◇')?

Luca's POV: I wake up to see myself with my whole body on the floor on my side, and right next to me is... Light? We are holding hands faced near each-other, how did we end up like this?! I remember him laying on my shoulder, not our faces inches away! I blush a bit as I don't know how I should move.

(I'll give you an image to see how they were like)

(Omg so cute, anyways the person in the guy position is luca and the person in the girl position is light, NOW LETS CONTINUE)

Before I could get up I hear a loud scream. It wakes up Light too and we both get up instantly. We both look at each other before rushing down stairs to see the squad all huddled up. "What the hell was that?! Is everyone ok?!" Light yells as he rubs his eyes. Everyone then points at the humongous spider thats on the wall.

"Woah, cool!" I screech, I think spiders are so cool. "Ew, gross." Light says backing away. I roll my eyes as I walk over to it. "Bro, be careful, that's a poisonous spider, Levi looked it up online." Jaxx said as he holds his boyfriend. I didn't know the whole squad hated bugs.

"Well by the looks of it, it's a cellar spider, and those aren't poisonous so we are good." I then get a cup and a plate, trap the spider, and free it outside. Everyone starts clapping in awe and I bow sarcastically laughing. "Yay! My bestie is so cool!" Charlie says before hugging on to me tight.

The whole squad start's ooing, since they still think I like her, while Charlie is clueless. Oh, right. I haven't told anybody that I didn't like her, but Sora must already know, I just hope he won't say anything! I tell everybody to shut up while they all start laughing.

Alex and Levi go sit on the couch and watch tv while Sora and Jaxx go off on their date. "Oww, my back hurts so bad." Light says as he stretches. "Well yea, you got off the floor and right on your feet super fast, so sweet how you were worried about everyone." I exclaim laughing as Light crosses his arms. "What! Well everyone was screaming, and you ran too as soon as we woke up." Light says sticking out his tongue.

"Oh yea! Light, guess what Alex found in her camera roll this morning." Light goes over to her phone and his eyes widen in fear. "Charlie.. delete that photo of your phone.." He says, his face going fully red from embarrassment. I look over to Charlie's phone, to see Light when he was younger in a little pink dress looking like he's about to cry, I chuckle a bit smiling.

Light grabs her phone to delete the photo. "CHARLIE DELETE THAT!! ITS SO EMBARRASSING!" Light yells trying to get the phone. "I will! But we gotta go to the mall today!" Light then stands back scratching his head.

"I thought we were going next week?" He asks as she then clings onto his arm. "I knowwww, but I don't wanna wait! Especially since we are going together~!" Charlie exclaims before booping his nose. All of a sudden, I feel myself getting jealous as I clutch my hand into a ball.