plan gone wrong (;゚Д゚i|!)

Sora's POV: As time went by, the plan seemed like it was working! As Levi and Light we're getting more closer, the more Luca would complain to me and Charlie about how he just wants to confess already. But, Luca doesn't seem happy. If anything, the time Luca is spending away from Light, the less of a chance he has with him. Maybe we should call of the plan.. though Levi is doing a great job of pretending he likes Light!

I'm scrolling through my phone when I feel a pair of lips on my cheek. "Hey babe, I'll be back in a month, you sure you don't wanna come with me?" Jaxx says as he hugs me, I smile as I hug him back tightly. "Yea, I wouldn't wanna disturb your family, be safe ok? Call me when you get there, I love you." I say before kissing him as I wave goodbye.

As he says bye to rest of the squad, Charlie taps on my shoulder. "Hey Sora, can we talk?" She then yanks my hand and grabs my arm before I could answer. She takes me to her room and makes me sit down. "Geez Charlie, didn't have to be so rough! Whats up though?" I exclaim as I stretch my arm.

She starts playing with her hands before she avoids eye contact, whats making her so fidgety? "I.. think we should stop the plan." She says as she smiles nervously. I don't make a reaction though since I was thinking the same thing. "Yea, I agree. Luca and Light are barley hanging out since Levi is occupied with him. It doesn't give Luca a chance to even talk to him." I say as I sigh, crossing my arms.

She looks relieved since I agree with her. She sits down next to me and pulls out her phone. "Here, I'll send him a text message to meet us in this room!" We waited a bit, but no reply. We knew he was in this house along with the rest of the squad, but where was he? We decided to go look for him.

When we get out of Charlie's room, I see Luca passing down the hall. "Hey Luca! Have you seen Levi?" Charlie says as she hugs her best friend. "Oh, no I haven't." He says a bit cold. Wow, didn't expect his brothers name to make him irritated. Maybe this plan really was a bad idea. "You good Luca? You seem mad." I say acting confused, even though I knew why he was acting like that.

Luca's eyes widen as he sees how he's acting before he sighs and looks to the ground. "Sorry, its just..." He looks around to see if no one's around before he finishes his sentence. "I know Levi likes Light. But since I like Light too, things seem more complicated. It seems like Levi knows I like Light too and is making sure I don't get near him..." He says as he starts to fidget with his fingers. Me and Charlie look at each other guilty before giving Luca a positive smile.

"Don't worry Luca! Me and Sora could try and get you and Light alone if you want!" Charlie says putting her hand on his shoulder and giving him a big thumbs up as she smiles. We see him smile a bit as he sighs. "Thank you guys, I appreciate everything." He says before he walks into the bathroom. At this point we know we have to stop the plan.

As we look around the house, we end up finding Levi and Alex talking in her room as they turn their attention to us. "Oh hey you guys! Whats up?" Alex says sweetly as she smiles and waves at us. "Hey girly! We were wondering if we could borrow Levi for a second!" Charlie says hugging Alex. She nods and Levi follows us out of the room.

"What do you guys what?" Levi asks confused before Charlie scratches the back of her head. "Well Levi... we wanted to let you know the plan is off, thanks for helping Luca though! It just seems like he's not taking it to well." Levi then sighs before taking me and Charlie out on the back porch. Levi sighs before he starts talking

"Listen, I'm not going to go around the point, I like Light, for real this time. I gotta thank you guys for helping me realize what an amazing guy he is. I know Luca likes him too, but he even knows I like Light yet he's still aiming for him, you guys can get mad at me for this, but I'm not giving up on Light." Levi says before leaving us both speechless.