Sora the smart allec (-.-;)

Sora's POV: I wake up to see my handsome boyfriend laying next to me. Jaxx is so amazing. I kiss the red head as I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. It has been 1 week since Luca came back to the squad and it's been fun! I missed how everything was before and the content we are making is improving even more lately! The fans and simps of Luca came back as soon as they saw him in the video. Though everything is back to normal, something seems a bit off and suspicious for this past month.
Sv

"Morning dear,  how did you sleep?" I hear my boyfriend say as he greets me with an good morning kiss. "Oh good morning Jaxx! I slept okay." I then started to pout. "But I had a dream that I was a butterfly and you cheated on me with a another butterfly because it was prettier then me." I say with a pouty expression towards the other way. I didn't actually have a dream like that but I wanted some more love and attention from him. "Babe, you know your the prettiest and best guy in the world! No one could ever replace you, not even the prettiest insect, and of course if you were an insect then I would kiss you, because you would be the prettiest." He says with a chuckling smile as he kisses my cheek.

"I know! I'm just so beautiful and so irresistible." I exclaim as I model walk out of the bathroom. All I can hear is Jaxx laughing as he gets changed in the bathroom. Maybe I should tell him about my suspicions. "Hey babe? Don't you think Luca acts a bit strange around Charlie? Like not in a crush way but not how he acted before when he liked her." I say putting on my blue baggy sweater.

"Really? Thats what your worried about at 9 in the morning?" Jaxx exclaims while brushing his teeth. "Just answer my question!" I then shake him back and fourth. "Babe, hold on I'm about to drop my toothbrush!" But just like that, toothpaste and a green toothbrush fall to the floor. I give him my oops my bad smile but he's just tired. "But I guess he just doesn't seem as interested in Charlie as before. Then again I don't blame him, he's been gone for so long that he must have lost feelings."

"I know that's what I thought! But the weird thing is he told me just yesterday night he still has a huge crush on her!" I say as I help him put on his shirt. "Ok so he does?" Jaxx then brushes his hair. "But he says it in a not so sure tone, it's suspicious." I say acting like I have a mustache. "So he does and he doesn't, hon why does this matter? No matter what Luca feels for Charlie its up to him, and I don't know why this is so important to you anyways, just promise me you'll get breakfast today." He then kisses me on the cheek as he walks out of the room shutting the door.

Hmph. The reason why I care so much is because I don't like people hiding things from me, wellll, I also am pretty nosy. I guess I'll have to figure this out my own way! It's time for detective sora! Since today isn't a recording day  I have the whole day to investigate!

I rush to put on my clothes and get ready for the morning. I then run down the stairs causing myself to fall. I then see Alex and Charlie rush over to help me. "Oh god are you ok sora?! Here grab my hand." Charlie says as she helps me up. "Oh my goodness, sora how many times have I told you to not run down the stairs! I'm not your mom and your an adult, you should be acting like it!" Alex said angry giving me a flick on my head. Though I know she's just worried about me.

"Ouch! Alex your gonna give me a concussion with that!" I say acting like I'm about to die. Charlie giggles as Alex rolls her eyes. "Well, cmon sora! Its Levi's turn to make breakfast today!" Charlie exclaims as she grabs my arms. Finally! Levi makes the best food, it's always so delicious, especially his pancakes.

I walk into the kitchen to see Levi cooking while Luca is helping him with the ingredients to cook, and Jaxx and Light are talking to each other. "Good morning everyone! I'm sure you all were dreaming about me." I say with the most cockiest voice ever. Luca and Jaxx rolled their eyes while Light and Levi started to laugh.