Prologue

______________

Location | Republic of Botswana | Gaborone | Game City

3rd person pov

In the mall, We see black people walking around the hall, Buying or working to get a damn job. But in the real world..... the country was small :p. However, Back to the story. We see young man with black skin colour, wearing a red & black jacket, black hair and brown eyes.

(Kaone [REDACTED])

The man was a fan of playing games and watching anime on tv

The man was a fan of playing games and watching anime on tv. His is 19 and he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Kaone: Where's the game shop? I wanna buy call of duty modern warfare.

But unfortunately, A van crash to the mall and outcome an heavily armed man with mask started shooting everyone in the mall. Everyone panic and ran for their lives as many of them where killed or wounded. Kaone was taking cover behind the batch, Until a gunman jumps on the batch and he didn't notice kaone behind. Kaone doesn't have chose and he jumps on top of the gunman back.

Terrorist: *Struggling* AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! GET OFF ME!!!!!

Kaone try to take the AK-47 Assault Rifle of him. He kicks him in the balls.

Terrorist: *In pain* AAAGGGHHH!!!

Without hesitation, Kaone grab a pistol and pull a trigger.

*BANG!!!*

*BANG!!!*

*BANG!!!*

The terrorist fell from the floor "Dead". Kaone widen his eyes in horror as he never kills someone before. Looking at the gun, He saw AK-47 the terrorist used. Kaone body started moving it's own and grab the AK-47 and pull the trigger. Without a though.

*RATARATARATARATARATARATA*

The assault rifle released the amount of bullets when they hit the terrorists. He killed three of them, And Five of them left. The terrorist notice him and started at him.

Kaone: *Whisper* Fuck!

He saw magazine on the dead terrorist. He takes it and reloaded his AK-47. The terrorist stop shooting and they're reload. But kaone jumps out for cover and pull the trigger. He fires and killed four terrorist in the process as they're failed to reloaded the AKs. One terrorist pull out his grenade. Kaone doesn't realize it and shoot the guy with a grenade. He drops down dead on the floor and the grenade.

Kaone: *Shock, Shaking and traumatize* I-I-I did it. I-I-I killed them all.

Kaone feels traumatize after what happen. He killed a human being infront of him. Until......

*EXPLOSION SOUNDS!!!!!!!*

The grenade from the dead terrorist explodes, Destroy the van and anything insight, But the explosion also killed Kaone near the fire.