Chapter 4: Defending the town

Memes:

--------------------

Location | New Base of Operation | Command Tent

Kaone Pov

After listening to this two male kitsune, I was suprised that me and my army are in the Kingdon of Natra, But when I heard that they're was an tension between the peagan empire and the kingdom of natra.

Kaone: So you're saying they're was a tension between the two nations?

Peter: Yeah, It's been happening around the borders.

Kaone: Can you tell me about the kingdom of natra?

Two kitsune looks at each other and decided to tell him the information.

Peter: The kingdom of natra was an nation that have 14,566,000 populations, The leader of the kingdom was king Drak untra and his daughter named Lilly Untra.

James: The Kingdom was run by councils that run the system.

Kaone: Councils?

James: Yes, Councils.

Peter: Mostly, They're help changes the rules in the country with new laws. Light no discrimination, slavery and murder if you done something unspeakable.

Kaone: So, They're don't allowed slaves?

James: The King's Daughter didn't like slavery in her homecountry and allowed races like Demi-Humans, Elves and other species to be 1th class civilian.

This suprises me a bit, I didn't know that the princess hated slavery, But he understand her reason.

Peter: However, Due to princess help us get better. An group of priests didn't like the princess accept species as 1th class civilains, So they're started to assassination the princess. But failed when the knight save her life. Many priests who started this assassination were killed or executed in public.

James: However, That didn't stop their, Peagan Empire saw the natra killed the priests, Which enraged the Peagan Empire and wanted to go to war with Kingdom of Natra.

Kaone: What? Why did the Peagan Empire wanted to go to war with the Kingdom of Natra?

Peter: Because the Peagan Empire were theocracy.

Kaone: ._. Oh....... Continue.

James: The Peagan Empire were not only one, They're were 5 Theocracy nations that called theirself. The Theocracy Powers.

Kaone: The Theocracy Powers? Like Axis Powers?

Peter: What?

Kaone: You know want, Just forgetting, But did kingdom of natra have allies?

Peter:.....

James:.....

Kaone:...... The silent treatment meaning that natra have no allies.