Chapter 2: Dive Bombers vs Orcs

-----------------

Location | New Base of Operation

Kaone Pov

In the war, You wondering that many people die in the battlefield that makes man mad. I know, I was just an idiot that plays video games. I was back at the base, I have a new units, Unarmed Vehicles and Air forces. I used my phone to built my own air base. The new plane was made in the field.

(10 Junker Ju-87)

It wasn't that much, The aircrafts were now in the operations

It wasn't that much, The aircrafts were now in the operations. I did summon some pilots in my phone. So yeah. I was in my office alone after the attack by goblins. I close my eyes and think about this new world i was living. I started to hear a voice and said.

Soldier: Remember son, Dying is gay.

I open my eyes and look around the office.

Kaone: *Sigh* Fucking soldier from TF2.

*Notification Sound*

Kaone: Hm?

I look at my phone and see the screen.

---(Phone)---

Message:

Good news host, You have a new hero in your system.

---(Phone)---

Kaone: Wait? Heroes

---(Phone)---

New Heroes:

USS Enterprise (Azur lane)

---(Phone)---

Kaone:......

Enterprise?....... from Azur lane? I didn't know i could summon an anime character with my phone. I'll do that later. As for now, I have a new mission.

-----------------

Location | Orcs Villages

3rd person pov

In the Orcs Villages, We're see numerous orcs living in the daily lifes in the village. The only reason that many of them they're pillages many human villages in the way and take many resources in the destroyed towns. Until they're hear something, All the orcs look up in the sky and see something, An metal dragon was flying really fast as fuck. Orcs were confused, Until they're drop something. An black egg falls and it was heading towards the orcs. When it came closer, An egg explosions killing all the orcs in the process. Some of them panic after seeing the creature drop a fucking explosion egg. The orc king orders all of his army to attack, But failed.

In the sky

An Junker Ju-87 Dive Bombers drop bombs in the orcs village.

German Junker Ju-87 Pilot: Drop bombs.

Many bombs were drop and the orcs were set flying in the air and die horribly by the explosions. The orc king was kill by the bomb in the process, Many orcs have died by aircraft bombs in the air. This will spread rumours around the world and that they was an army that powerful to destroyed them.

To be continue

------------

???: All the Orcs were killed.

???: Could it been they was an army?

???: W-Who are you?

Next Chapter 3: The Kingdom reaction.