Our secret

"I walk out of school and sit down and open my phone tonight Tara is going to a party so I'm going to pick her up since she has no car i text her what time i should pick her up"

Text: 

"I turn my phone off and look Infront of me and see my friend Luke Infront of me with his arms crossed"Luke: Who Ya Texting?Y/n: Just a friend

Luke: Who Ya Texting?

Y/n: Just a friend. 

Luke: Friend? Making you smile at your phone 

Y/n: Come on bro he sent a meme why shouldn't i smile?

Luke: Whatever bro so what you doing tonight?

Y/n: Homework and sleep.

Luke: Bro you are like so boring come party with me man That girl Tara is going be there and amber maybe i can get both to sleep with me 

Y/n: Knock it off man Tara is not interested in you 

Luke: Bro how you know? 

Y/n: I just know her type and it isn't you

Luke: Not if i get her drunk

"This makes y/n mad because he is secretly dating her"

Y/n: Fuck Man No leave her alone 

Luke: Why you so mad? Jealous? If you came you could have her but you got to do your fucking homework

Y/n: It is due in 2 days and i got a lot of pages.

Luke: Whatever man I'm out of here 

"Y/n sighs under his breath and goes to his car and unlocks it getting in"

*Later that night*

"I turn my lights off and park in the back off the house waiting for her I'm still pissed from what Luke said but i know Tara is not into him i see the door move and i see her quickly walking she looks back to make sure nobody saw, and she gets in"

Y/n: Did anybody see you?

Tara: I don't think so. "She kisses me and i start the car back up and drive away to my house"

Y/n: Make yourself at home my parents aren't home.

Tara: Thanks So... what you want to do?

Y/n: Anything you want to do "I smile at her and put my phone down on my bed" 

Tara: Make out? 

Y/n: That sounds nice.

"She moves closer to me sitting on my lap as she presses her lips against mine, we start to kiss i wrap my hands around her waist and let her have full control she breaks the kiss for a second to smirk at me and look me in the eyes i nod at her allowing her to move down my neck she is careful to not leave a mark her hand goes up my shirt before we could do anything else the landline starts ringing making us both jump in fear she was in the middle of kissing my neck so she left a mark but that we don't worry about that i answer the phone and here a voice from the other side kind of deep"

Y/n: H-Hello?

Unknown: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: How do you know my name? 

Unknown: I also know who you are with.

Y/n: Who are you? Do i know you is this luke?

Unkown: Tell me what is your favorite scary movie.

Y/n: Fuck this

Unknown: No! 

"Y/n hangs the phone up"

Tara: Who-Who was it?

Y/n: Some creep "He says in a shaky voice" 

"The landline rings again"

Tara: I will answer this time. 

"She grabs the phone"

Unknown: Hello is y/n there?

Tara: Y-Yes but he can't come to the phone right now.

Unknown: To bad give him the phone.

Tara: Why should I?

Unknown: Because i know where you both live i can be there in minutes  

Y/n: Just give me the phone

"He grabs it"

Unknown: So tell me your- 

Y/n: It is where i beat the shit out of you. 

"Y/n breaks the phone" 

Tara: You okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah probably just Luke messing with me.

Tara: Are the doors locked?

Y/n: N-No.

"They run downstairs, and the door cracked open."

Y/n: Fuck! Go get the phone call 911!

"Tara goes to but as soon as she turns around she is face to face with Ghostface she screams y/n turns around and sees ghostface"

Y/n: Motherfucker! 

"He runs to save tara lucky none of them get stabbed but Ghostface isn't done yet y/n and tara run into a room and locks it get my phone and call 911"

"Y/n grabs heavy objects putting them by door while Tara calls 911" 

"The door starts being kicked"

Tara: 911 IS ON THERE WAY! "She screams so the killer will hear this"

"The banging stops as they hear cop cars"

*A couple minutes later*

"The cops came inside the house and y/n and tara came out from hiding. Took them to the police station where they were both picked up by a family member"