That House

"Luke was sent to another hospital this time with more security and safety by 10% me and Tara have been home all day scared to leave the house and get attacked we sit watch Tv and talk we ignore our phone calls and keep the doors locked. It's the fear and pressure the thought of just dying... We hear the doorbell ring we look at each other i grab a knife from the kitchen and walk to the door a little scared but i swing the door open and see its Chad he looks disappointed and sad. I look him up and down and let him inside we take a sit and start to talk"

Chad: Liv is dead...

(I'm replacing Weses death with Liv because Wes was a good character ngl)

Y/n: L-Liv died?

Chad: She was attacked today.

Tara: How do you know?

Chad: She texted me to come over so i was going till cop cars sped past me going to her house and she was attacked... its crazy because just a minute ago she was alive...

"Me and Tara look at each other"

Chad: Amber is having uhm a party... you guys are invited.

Tara: No-

Y/n: Sure-

"I look at Tara who looks at me with the eyes that say "No." But what could go wrong a lot of people our friends we trust what's going to go wrong we can't stay locked up forever"

Chad: On the bright side Luke is going to be there because he is healed enough to come.

"Now we have to go."

Y/n: Let me talk to Tara for a minute.

"Me and Tara stand up and go over to the hallway to talk"

Tara: No! What are you thinking?

Y/n: We have to go what can go wrong?

Tara: Just no!

Y/n: Tara come on. Luke and our friends we trust will be there

Tara: But there's so many things that could go wrong

Y/n: Thats your overthinking...

Tara: No its my gut feeling.

Y/n: Come on Tara... we can't be locked her for ever

"She looks down and sighs"

Tara: F-Fine. But if i get a bad feeling I'm leaving

Y/n: Understood.

"I kiss her forehead and we walk back out and take a sit"

Y/n: We will go.

Chad: Perfect. Meet you guys there tonight?

"I nod and he leaves"

*Later That Night*

"We get to the house party you could hear music from outside. We enter and Amber immediately greets us. Except she doesn't look all happy to see me but i was invited was i not?"

Amber: Hi Tara!

"She gives Tara a hug then looks me up and down but she actually seems to be in a good mood"

Amber: And... Y/n happy you guys came

Y/n: Yeah. Thanks for the invite

Amber: No problem come get comfortable i will get some drinks!

"She takes us to the living room where Mindy is a little drunk, we take a sit and Amber comes back with Beer, she hands us the open bottles and we start to drink. Music Blasting lights switching colors people partying and being wasted pretty basic. I kept my Guard up of course Tara looked nervous."

Y/n: You good?

"I whisper into her ear"

Tara" Yeah...

Chad: OH i see the guest made it

"Chad walks in the room"

Y/n: Yeah we wouldn't miss it you know that?

Chad: Haha Yeah sorry.

"He takes a sit and Wes shortly came after which i was surprised since Wes doesn't really party much especially because his mother is the sheriff. We were still on bad terms but who cared it was a fucking party. Though that is something i didn't think would go wrong... my bad"

"The party was getting pretty good we were hanging out chatting doing whatever the fuck you do in a party it was going well till some of us got a little wasted"

Chad: Mindy you fucking wasted.

Mindy: Shut up

"She slurs her words"

Y/n: I think we need to send her home.

"I chuckle"

Chad: Honestly.

"Chad agrees with me. About 10 minutes passed in till the lights turned off we heard a scream and rushing around making some of us fall and get pushed around I was looking for Tara since she is so tiny she can get knocked over very easy. The lights turned off and people were still running around like they were scared of something. I was pushed into a wall i groan as a bunch of teenagers keep running past me i call out for Tara but heard no response which worried me a little basically everybody was out of the house i cached my breath from all the teenagers i went back in the living room where Chad Mindy and Amber were but no Tara."

Y/n: Where is Tara?

Amber: I-I Don't know.

Chad: The real question is what the fuck is going on!

Y/n: Calm down chad!

Chad: No no no! I will not calm down.

Y/n: OK! But where the heck is Tara!

"We all start yelling and panicking. Not knowing what happened or where tara is we were basically scared. Wes ran in the house and into the living room with blood on his hands we look at him immediately suspicious of him why the heck was there blood on his hands and shirt?"

Amber: YOUR THE FUCKING KILLER!

"Amber screams"

Wes: NO NO! I found a body!

Amber: STOP LYING!

Wes: IM NOT

Chad: YOU ARE FUCKING THE FUCKING KILLER! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Mindy: WHAT-

Wes: IM NOT THE FUCKING KILLER I PROMISE!

Amber: HOW DO WE KNOW?

Y/n: IM TEAM WES IS THE FUCKING KILLER!

Wes: IM NOT!

Amber: I know...

"Amber's tone changed making us all focus on her which is what she wanted... we look at her she pulls a gun out my eyes widen i jump to tackle her i push her arm away to stop her from shooting Wes she fired but missed i tackle her and pin her to the ground everybody screams and runs i keep her pinned to the ground she keeps hitting me trying to make me let go"

Amber: LET GO! LET GO!

"She screams"

Y/n: NO YOUR A FUCKING KILLER!

(Seems familiar)

Amber: JUST LET GO!

"She headbutts me in the nose i grunt and she takes that as her chance she uses all the force in her body to roll me over i hit my head on something she gets up pointing the gun at me i freak out"

Amber: Time to go bye bye Y/n!

Y/n: NO STOP!

Amber: IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

"She screams at me like a sicko."

Amber: Last words?

"I really thought i was going to die but i didn't have any last words what am i going to say tell Tara i love her? No way what if Tara is already dead then that is a waste of my last words what am i going to say Bye. JUST GOODBYE? PLUS THATS CRINGE"

Y/n: NO BECAUSE IM NOT DYING

"I grab a lamp quickly knocking it over the tall metal lamp falls on her she falls to the ground i didn't have time to knock her out or anything i just ran to hide."

Amber: SO YOU WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK HUH?

"She screams from downstairs"

Amber: TO BAD I GOT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND!

"Tara? I panic is she lying to just bring me out is she telling the truth does she have Tara is she dead already? What is going to happen so many questions ran through my head as i hid in a closet"

Amber: COME OUT

"She starts to bang on the walls while walking up the stairs"

Amber Pov:

"I walk up the stairs banging on the walls with a gun in my hand looking for my... victims. I open the first door nobody was in it i open the second door still nobody was in it. While i search a door swings open and out comes Chad tackling me over the stairs choking me i fall to the ground and catch my breath did my back just break? I swear i heard something break..."

"Before i could fully get up and grab the gun i dropped the front door swings open Gale and Sidney... walk in pointing a gun at me i play victim since Chad is a man and he was choking me i start to play victim but they didn't believe me i quickly move before they could shoot me and grab my gun and shoot Gale in the stomach she falls to the ground in pain Sidney puts her attention on gale. I use Chad as a hostage i put my gun to his head threating to shoot if they do anything. They surrender"

Y/n pov:

"I couldn't hear much i just know somebody else is here and Chad is in trouble... my friend... I start to search for something to protect myself being in a killer's house i found a knife i slowly open the door trying to stay quiet and make my way down the stairs Amber was not paying attention so i quickly went to attack her, but she shot me in the stomach i fall to the ground."

Amber: Thought you would never come.

"I roll my eyes"

Chad: Y/n...

Amber: Don't worry i took care of wes...

Mindy: But not me.

"Mindys drunk ass walks up behind Amber with a fucking book hitting Amber in the head Amber just shot her in the leg and Mindy gave out and fell to the ground."

Amber: Kitchen we go.

"She forces us into the kitchen at gun point she laughs like a fucking sicko and opens a door Luke falls out of the door she just opened he groans, and she unties him pointing a gun to his head"

Amber: Told ya i had your friend

"She chuckles throwing him to the ground"

Y/n: L-Luke!

Amber: Shut up!

"She points the gun right at me"

Amber: I hate you so much Y/n.

Y/n: FOR WHAT?

"I say confused"

Amber: You stole Tara.

Y/n: S-Stole her?

"I was confused does... does she know?"

Amber: IM GONNA GET TO THE FUCKING POINT!

"She laughs"

Amber: I KNOW YOUR FUCKING SECRET!

"Chad Luke look at me confused"

Amber: You and Tara are secretly a thing...

Chad: WHAT?

Y/n: SO? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE WITH THIS?

Amber: IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING AND IT IS THE REASON YOULL BE THE FIRST TO DIE BY MY GUN!

"I slam my hand against the kitchen counter in anger"

Amber: OH DONT ACT ANGRY! YOU KNOW HOW MAD I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT?

"She looks at me"

Amber: HUH?

"She becomes more angry"

Amber: NO! YOU DONT. THATS WHY YOULL PAY

"She screams"

Y/n: FUCK YOU!

Amber: Common words.

"She kicks me in the mouth like she is treating me like a fucking dog like honestly bitch."

Amber: Now where is Tara...

"The phone rings and Amber picks up"

Amber: Hello?

Tara: Guess where i am.

Amber: Come out now.

Tara: Gladly.

"Tara runs into the kitchen with a gun shooting Amber in the leg but that wasn't enough Amber tackles Tara looking her right in the face putting the gun to her head gently. Freaky She pushes Tara into the kitchen with the rest of us"

Amber: EVERYTHING IS READY.

"She laughs and points the gun at me"

Amber: COME HERE Y/N DONT BE AFRAID.

"Clown."

Y/n: NO WAY SICKO!

Amber: Get the fuck over here.

"She grabs me by the shirt pulling me over and putting the gun at my head"

Tara: NO Y/N!

"Tara screams"

Amber: LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!

Y/n: You are going to die tonight.

Amber: I know-

"She pauses realizing what i said"

Amber: What?

"I grab a gun and shoot it at her face shooting her once then she accidently turns the stove on i shoot her another time, she falls right on top of the burning stove setting her to flames. She screams to death. Tara runs into my arms hugging me tightly i look her in the eyes. I lose focus when i hear Luke on the ground groaning in pain probably tortured Luke..."

Luke: Some help here?

"I reach my hand out helping him up he gives me a hug before i feel something sharp stab me my smile fades away as i realize Luke is the other killer. I fall backwards into the counter Luke smirks and takes a voice changer out"

Luke: My bad.

"He smirks"

Y/n: No...

Tara: NO NO NOT ANOTHER ONE

Sidney: Not today.

"Sidney starts to choke Luke his face becomes red but he bangs her into the counter she groans and let's go Gale was still shot unable to move from losing so much blood Chad punches Luke in the face."

Luke: NO NO!

Chad: YEAH YEAH!

"Chad keeps punching Luke in the face"

Y/n: Bad idea when its 1 against 4.

"I smirk as Chad beats the shit out of Luke. I grab the gun"

Sidney: The head... the head is only way they die.

"I nod and aim for his head shooting him right in the head"

(Pussy ass Luke)

"Cops come to the house we get the medical attention we needed some were sent to the hospital. Wes was lucky to be alive just in bad shape which we won't hear the last of it from his mother. Mindy also made it I sit in the ambulance with Tara and Chad"

Chad: Should've told me you two were dating.

Y/n: Yeah

"I laugh"

Tara: Well you know now.

"He nods"

Y/n: You okay Tara/

Tara: Yeah I'm fine just in shock you know...

Y/n: Don't worry everything will be fine I'm right here I'm not leaving.

"She holds my hand and smiles at me"

"I felt like i just won something in a good way it feels but still very painful for no reason."

Note: IDK WHAT THE FUCK TO PUT HERE LOL