Forgive

FREAKY ONG

"Me and Tara haven't talked for a while ever since Luke was attacked the killer has been keeping a low profile. I still can't believe Tara believes them I'm basically harmless right..."

"I enter the school bathroom and see Wes and Chad i use the restroom and then go and wash my hands i could feel them glancing at me"

Wes: This the same bathroom you attacked Luke?

Y/n: I-I told you i didn't do it.

Wes: Yeah, sure you didn't.

"A long pause between us"

Wes: My mom doesn't seem to think so.

Chad: Look I'm on nobody's side... but you are suspicious.

Y/n: Chad, you know me. I wouldn't hurt somebody.

Chad: I know but you can't trust anybody now a days...

"I roll my eyes"

Chad: If you had proof we could trust you

Wes: But you don't.

Y/n: I don't have proof but i don't know how you guys suspect me

(Wes and Chad are giving me headaches)

Y/n: Enough guys...

"I go to walk away but Chad stops me i look him in eyes showing him I'm not in the mood."

Y/n: Let me go.

Chad: Not in till we check your bag just to be sure...

Y/n: Heck no! That is personal.

Wes: Come on dude you have nothing to hide right?

Y/n: I don't but that is my personal stuff...

Chad: Relax bro. You know us we know you

Wes: Right now we need to check your bag for your trust.

Y/n: No. I won't allow you to

Wes: Come on don't make this hard then it has to be

"Wes goes to grab my bag but i pull his hand"

Wes: Just hand it over-

"I push him into the wall"

Y/n: No! Bro just let me go

Wes: You'll get us all in trouble...

Chad: Yeah i don't wanna do this but we gotta...

Y/n: I said no. No is no...

"Chad grabs my arm and grabs my bag i stomp on his foot in reaction he lets go of my bag i grab my bag"

Chad: Come on bro!

Y/n: Enough...

Wes: No.

"Wes punches me in the face i groan still not letting go of my bag"

Chad: No, we aren't supposed to fight him... just get the bag!

Y/n: Hell no!

"I knee Wes in the stomach he falls backwards into a wall Chad helps him up and reaches for my bag again i push his hand away trying not to fight them but i really had no choice."

Wes: Stop it-

"I punch Wes in the face in reflex causing a bloody nose"

Y/n: S-Sorry

Chad: Dude!

"Chad rushes over to Wes as he leans on the wall holding his nose giving me a death stare i roll my eyes knowing his mom is a cop and he is a mommy's boy I'll probably get in trouble"

Wes: Get back here!

"Ignore him and take this chance to leave"

*After school*

"I walk out of the school going into the parking lot unlocking and getting into my car i get into the car and start it i buckle up about to drive off till somebody knocks on my window i was ready for it to be a teacher or somebody like that probably from the fight in the bathroom. I looked up and to my surprise it was Tara we were still on bad terms but man she does look good i lower my music down and roll my window down acting like i don't want to see her"

Tara: I'm sorry Y/n.

Y/n: You-You really believe them over me?

Tara: N-No i just don't know who i can trust right now

Y/n: Tara you saw me get attacked more then once!

Tara: B-But

Y/n: You even flinched at me... you think i would hurt you?

Tara: No-

Y/n: So what is it?

Tara: I don't know... Its just really scary being attacked by someone you should know this right?

Y/n: You should know... and yes i do understand but come on its me you trust me don't you?

"She goes to speak but i cut her off"

Y/n: Did you know about Wes and Chad trying steal my bag?

Tara: W-What When did that happen

Y/n: Today. In the bathroom

Tara: I didn't know...

Y/n: Well they did. You were supposed to be on my side

Tara: I just don't want to lose my friends.

Y/n: Well in that case you might end up losing me.

"I roll my window up rolling my eyes and driving off i go to visit Luke"

Luke Pov:

"I relax in my hospital bed watching Tv alone at the Hospital. I heard a noise from outside and got a little scared since i was attacked... I hear another noise which scared me even more i turned the Tv off and got out of bed slowly which hurt a little i walk to the door peaking my head out i didn't see nothing my phone started to ring but to which i ignored and kept exploring because i didn't feel alone i walk down the hallway and look to my left and see a officer dead his throat was slit i gasp at the sight i needed a weapon i slowly walked to the dead body of the officer still in shock i remove his hand that was where his gun was supposed to be but it was gone"

Luke: Fuck...

"I mumble under my breath sort of knowing i was going to be in trouble... i heard another Nosie so i quickly got into a room shutting the door just enough to see the outside i noticed there was a phone i grabbed it trying to call for help but it was disconnected i heard another Nosie from outside which was scary i hold the phone ready to use it as a weapon the door opened i thought it was the attacker but it was actually Y/n i didn't notice till i hit them in the head with the Phone Y/n groaned in pain holding his head i dropped the phone noticing it was him but why was he here?"

Luke: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Luke...Did you just hit me with a phone?

Y/n pov:

"Y/n chuckles"

Luke: I thought you were the-

"Luke pauses in fear he goes to say something i turn around and see Ghostface i freak out and go to defend myself Ghostface goes to stab me i use my arm as self-defense which i got a little cut i freak out and kick Ghostface in the stomach causing them to fall backwards. Which didn't stop them they came back at me bashing my head into the door frame i groan in pain falling to the ground things went blurry from how hard i hit my head"

Luke: N-No!

"Ghostface Goes after Luke but Luke grabs something pushing it into Ghostface. Ghostface falls to the ground Luke runs out of the room going to the elevator. Ghostface quickly got up and sprinted out of the room i reached to grab Ghostface leg and trip him but wasn't fast enough Ghostface tackled Luke to the ground Luke fell face first on the hospital floor he groaned in pain i started to crawl still dizzy Ghostface pulled a knife out about to stab Luke but the phone started to ring i looked down and saw my Phone fell out of my pocket i reach for it. It was Tara i gasp as Ghostface grabs my phone i slam my fist on the ground letting a sigh out trying to take deep breathes in and out"

Tara: Y-Y/n?

Ghostface: Suprise

Tara: This isn't Y/n...

Ghostface: No kidding.

Tara: What are you doing...

Ghostface: Playing a game with Luke and Y/n.

"I watch Ghostface slowly walk towards Luke with my phone to his ear"

Ghostface: You can join

Tara: Leave Him alone!

Ghostface: I don't want to.

Tara: I-

Ghostface: I guess i can leave one alone...

Tara: What?

Ghostface: Pick who dies.

Tara: N-No!

Ghostface: Then both are going to see the light of God today

Tara: Okay Okay-

Ghostface: Its easy... Luke or Y/n

"Tara starts to stress she doesn't want anybody to die but little did Ghostface know Tara was on her way to the Hospital but she was still panicking"

Ghostface: Pick now!

Tara: HOLD ON!

"She yells in fear"

Ghostface: I'm not waiting Tara.

Tara: Just leave them both alone!

Ghostface: No. Now pick who the fuck dies you selfish bitch!

"Ghostface Yells into the phone i start to struggle but get up using the power of a fucking wall my head still was dizzy and hurt"

Ghostface: Come on This should be easy!

Tara: ...

Ghostface: Times up.

"Ghostface Goes to end Luke but the elevator doors open Tara and some officer runs out The officer runs towards me helping me over to the elevator after he shot at the Ghostface we rushed to the elevator Tara helped Luke we got inside the elevator the officer refused to get inside and closed the elevator doors..."

"We got outside and Tara already called the cops The cops and ambulances rushed to the scene where the officer was dead the killer got away. We got our injury's took care of which weren't bad i sit in the ambulance talking to Luke he chuckles Tara approaches us which how could i be mad at her anymore i get up and open my arms she hugs me tightly. We hug for a good minute till she lets go of me she looks me in the eyes and i stare into her dark brown eyes"

Y/n: I forgive you...

Tara: R-Really?

Y/n: How can i be mad at you forever? Oh and honestly you were pretty badass back there you risked all that for me and luke... thank you

Tara: T-Thanks.

"We make eye contact wanting to kiss but we couldn't still keeping our eye contact knowing we gotta keep "Us" a secret. The only thing we did was chuckle which confused Luke"

Luke: We almost died, and you guys are chuckling?

Y/n: Have some humor would you?

"Tara laughs at my joke"

Note: HEHE DRAMA ONG LOL

How i feel after coming back every week-month to update this story knowing damn well I'm never busy but i don't care:

 The only thing we did was chuckle which confused Luke"Luke: We almost died, and you guys are chuckling? Y/n: Have some humor would you?"Tara laughs at my joke"Note: HEHE DRAMA ONG LOLHow i feel after coming back every week-month to update this st...