Luke

"Tara Stayed the night so we both went to school together but avoided people seeing it trying to keep "Us" Low Profile. I enter school grounds and start to walk almost immediately Luke approaches me does he want me to get expelled or maybe he wants me to kill him? At this point i might get him arrested seems like he is not only the killer but a stalker." 

Y/n: What do you want?

Luke: Just to talk. Not fist or feet

Y/n: Alright i will headbutt you.

Luke: No heads.

Y/n: Fine. What is it?

Luke: What happened last night? I was at the party i saw somewhat 

Y/n: W-What did you see?

"I say wondering if he saw me and Tara kiss... which made me a little worried"

Luke: Well i saw the others go somewhere and then you and Tara went to the back together? Honestly a little suspicious oh and you and Tara leaving together in a panic. A little suspicious my gut is telling me something happened.

Y/n: Because what is going on isn't just a fucking prank anymore. Tara was actually attacked and stabbed this time 

Luke: Holy Shit really?

Y/n: Yeah she is lucky it wasn't deep. 

Luke: I-I-I didn't know this was serious. But that somehow proves it wasn't me.

Y/n: How do i know?

Luke: Bro we have been friends for like 3 years now. You think i would hurt somebody?

Y/n: Can never trust anybody.

Luke: Look Dude it wasn't me i promise 

Y/n: Once in kindergarten i had a secret i put gum under the tables i got away with it for months till i told my friend he promised he wouldn't tell anyone but the next day he told the teacher and i was in trouble. Promises can be breaked

Luke: no way that was in kindergarten. I'm like 18 man...

Y/n: I can name another one like the time i was caught pulling a all nighter that was when i was 14. I thought it was stupid my mom made me have a bed time at 14 and that night my sister was a fucking brat. 

Luke: Alright but I'm not going break that promise i promise to not break that promise.

Y/n: Too many promises. 

Luke: You fucking asshole. Just believe me 

Y/n: Wish i could. 

Luke: Shut up

Y/n: You came up to me 

Luke: And I'm only here to talk and clear things up honestly i miss you bro.

Y/n: I miss when i wasn't breathing the same air as you

Luke: Ouch... 

Y/n: Just leave me alone honestly till you have proof that it isn't you

Lule: Bet.

"He smirks and rushes off. I shake my head"

*After school*

"Tara texted me to meet her in the parking lot i went to parking lot and saw Amber Chad Wes Liv and Tara. Ugh why are they here."

Y/n: What are they doing here?

Amber: What were you doing with Luke?

Y/n: Luke? Oh Yeah, he came up to me at school and started talking to me we didn't fight though why what is the problem?

Amber: Oh Really?

Y/n: Yeah we are on better terms but still a little rocky.

Wes: Suspicious to me.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Chad: You didn't hear?

Y/n: W-What?

Tara: On the news.

Liv: You Stupid check your phone.

Y/n: My Phone is dead.

Tara: Ask Wes.

"I look at wes"

Wes: My Mom said that Luke was attacked in the school bathrooms. He made it but he was seriously hurt and we were all talking and find it suspicious how you and him were talking just a few minutes before he was attacked.

Liv: Not to mention you too are on bad terms.

Chad: I don't want to believe it so just say you didn't do it.

Y/n: You guys think i would attack Luke? I have known him for like 3 years now we are on rocky terms but i wouldn't try to kill him

"I say mostly looking at Tara does she really believe them?"

Amber: You have gotten into fights with him what is the difference? 

Y/n: A lot. 

Amber: Not taking the bullshit just tell the truth.

Liv: Yeah 

"I shake my head"

Y/n: Don't believe me or do but i didn't fucking attack Luke did you all forget i was attacked? Oh and Amber you were there in the car that night we were all nearly killed!

Amber: I got to say your acting is good that could be a great setup

Chad: Yeah she told us all about it and we all find a little suspicious.

Liv: Plus we have only known you for a little. 

Y/n: Yeah right. I'm out of here 

Tara: W-Wait

"I look at Tara feeling a little betrayed. I walk away as Amber crosses her arms i walk to my car and enter i drive to the hospital to visit Luke" 

Y/n: Hey I'm here to visit Luke he is my friend. 

Nurse: This way.

"They take me to the room he is in i enter and see Luke looks like his arm is broken... Must have put a hard fight i walk closer to his bed and he opens his eyes he looks at me and the nurses leave i take a sit next to his bed and sigh"

Y/n: S-Sorry for not believing you. It's just hard to believe somebody when it is Ethier life or death.

Luke: N-No worry's forgive and forget otherwise you are my best friend i understand.

Y/n: So how you holding up?

Luke: Broken arm stabbed in the same hand kicked into a wall and on to the ground almost dying i think i could be better. 

(Replacing him with Tara because we can have Tara in the hospital girl has had enough trauma Lukes turn to be traumatized"

Y/n: Sounds painful. 

"He nods"

Y/n: The real question is how is the hospital food.

"He gives me a dramatic look"

Luke: Remember the time i ate dog food for the 30 dollars?

Y/n: Yeah

Luke: I got to say i rather eat dog food then this shit.

"I chuckle" 

Y/n: I Can always bring you some take out? 

Luke: Now that sounds nice.

Y/n: Alright then bet.

"The door opens and the nurse walks in with the others... Tara Amber Chad Wes and Liv enter the room and take a sit Amber gives Luke some roses. What a little bitch i think to myself giving her a dirty glare as she sits down me and Tara make eye contact she quickly breaks it"

Amber: How you doing Luke?

Luke: These flowers are making me a lot better thanks.

Y/n: What are you guys doing here?

Wes: Why are you visiting the person you almost killed Y/n?

"Me and Luke make eye contact i look at them all and roll my eyes"

Y/n: I was in class when the attack happened.

Luke: Yeah, Plus Y/n fights a lot better than whoever was under that damn mask.

Wes: Glad to here...

Chad: Ouch that arm looks bad

Y/n: I should get going.

"I walk out of the room saying goodbye to Luke i leave the room and i don't hear the door close i look back behind me and see Tara i jump as i didn't except her to be behind me"

Tara: S-Sorry didn't mean to scare you

Y/n: What do you want? 

Tara: I-

Y/n: If you suspect me of being the killer why are you following me?

Tara: I-I-I 

Y/n: See you are scared you can't even speak straight. Proves who you really trust. 

"Tara goes to speak but Amber walks out of the room and walks up to us and crosses her arms in front of us"

Y/n: What do you want?

Amber: Leave Tara alone.

Tara: I-

Y/n: She came up to me.

Amber: So you ignore her and leave. 

"I shake my head"

Y/n: Bullshit.

Amber: Just leave her alone you already did... enough damage 

Y/n: Oh Shut up Amber what is your problem with me? 

Amber: I'm just being protective 

Y/n: Whatever I'm out.

Tara: W-Wait

Amber: No let the jerk go. Hopefully the killer gets you next.

"I roll my eyes and walk away" 

(LITTLE FUCKING BITCH AMBER I WILL- Ngl she was kind of hot but only because i find "Movie" Killers hot)

Note: Anyways Life is actually so fucking good like just be you there is 7billon people in the world last time i check and it doesn't really matter is 30 or even more people seeing you being you doing stupid funny shit it don't matter because you only live once and time isn't stopping for you so go do whatever you want as long as it isn't bad and hurting others like honestly those toxic people Bye Bye Those Happy people hello because honestly you will be some 40 year old regretting not doing what you wanted to that day ANYWAYS I FREAKING LOVE YOU EVEN THO I DONT KNOW YOU I JUST LOVE EVERYBODY BECAUSE Uhm idk actually Anyways FUCKING LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Ow that was a lot of 3s Honestly, but it looked good in my head anyways going to listen to music dance sing in my room as i write more story's. FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I bought myself some Valetines chocolate and I'm already out like what-