Fight

(Drama time OML IM SO IN LOVE WITH MYSELF)

"I get on the school grounds and see Luke Fucking Jerk did he actually try to kill us was that going to be some funny prank? I think to myself in anger as i walk over to him grabbing his shoulder he stops and looks at me confused Tara is not far away watching me"

Y/n: What the fuck type of prank was that last night? 

Luke: Prank?

Y/n: You fucking were in a Ghostface mask? 

Luke: Don't know what you are talking about bro 

"He goes to walk away but i kick him to the ground"

Luke: What the fuck bro!

"He gets up and goes to swing but i punch him in the stomach People start recording and cheering."

Y/n: Get the fuck up! 

Luke: Fuck you! 

"As he gets up, he uppercuts me getting into a fighting stance he keeps throwing punches he lands a couple but i quickly stand my ground and get back into my stance throwing a kick to his head that he blocks but lucky I'm flexible this allows me to quickly go for another kick that he can't block this time he gets knocked back a little and i keep punching him till he falls to the ground i get on top of him grabbing him by the neck and i get closer to his face" 

Y/n: Say it. Say I'm sorry than we are done here you almost fucking killed us 

Luke: FUCK YOU Y/N! "He knees my stomach"

Y/n: GET BACK HERE 

"I get up and grab his shirt pulling his back to the floor and i start kicking him none stop people start cheering more i hear some say stop some say keep going i keep going he was using a real fucking knife i was angry i hear a voice that i know say "Stop!" It is a female voice i turn around and see Tara who looks worried as i turn back to him to take a last look I'm punched in the face."

Luke: Fuck You y/n!

"I quickly get up kneeing him in the gut this knocks him back a little i swing again he blocks and kicks me in the face and another time in the knee i punch him again we both go for each other's necks we start to choke each other out till we hear cop cars somebody called the cops. We didn't stop though we were both tackled to the ground. I was let out but since i told them i think that Luke was trying kill us they keep him to ask questions i go back to school I'm in a lot of trouble though."  

Tara: Y/n! 

Y/n: W-What oh hey tara. 

"I turn around with a cut on my lip and brusies"

Tara: Oh My God you look like you were just ran over by a car 

Y/n: Yeah one of the amazing perks of being in a fight "I laugh"

Tara: Why did you fight him?

Y/n: I Think he was the person under that fucking mask even if it was a prank it was funny he used a real knife. 

Tara: Yeah, but what if it wasn't? 

Y/n: Than i owe him a lot. 

Tara: Alright see ya later 

"We smile at each other and walk our own ways" 

"I go to the principal's office they say I'm suspended for a week i don't really care and my parents don't give a fuck so whatever. As i walk down the hallways people stare at me i just flip them off and put my airpods on and play some music i hop in the car and  start it putting it in drive and pulling out i drive home"  

*At home*

"I get home and unlock the door i take my shoes off and go to my room i turn my PlayStation on and hop on a game with some friends after half a hour i get a text from Tara saying she wants to come hang out with me i answer and say sure she calls a uber and she finally gets here" 

Y/n: Hey at least we won't get attacked this time? 

Tara: Yeah 

"We smirk at each other and go to my room she sits on my lap and watches me play some games she has her arms wrapped around me and kisses me on the neck once and a while i will do the same i finish up my game and we get up i ask her if she is hungry we go downstairs and heat some leftovers i get a call from Luke i pick up"

Y/n: What do you want?

Luke: Tell me why the fuck you attacked me today

Y/n: You were trying to fucking kill us or Play some dumb prank

Luke: What the heck do you mean kill?

Y/n: I was attacked last by somebody in a Ghostface mask, and it was a real knife i almost died. 

Luke: You said "Us" Who is "Us"?

Y/n: Nevermind that.

Luke: No who the fuck is "Us" Tell me Y/n!

Y/n: A friend? 

Luke: Yeah right. You do know the truth comes out right?

Y/n: Shut it Now tell me why did you try to kill us and stop trying to avoid the subject. 

Luke: I don't know what the fuck you mean man i was home drunk.

Y/n: How should i believe you?

Luke: I don't fucking know man.

Y/n: That is right. Unless you get some proof fuck you. 

"I hang up and sigh"

Tara: So what did he say?

Y/n: He said he was home drunk last night. 

Tara: When i left he was wasted he had like 3 or 4 and he was having a hard time talking and walking so he may be telling the truth.

Y/n: I believe you but i don't know.

"After they eat some heated food Y/n drops Tara off and goes back home lucky not to be attacked there secret is still a locked for now." 

(DRAMA DRAMA AND ROMANCE AHHHHHHH SUCH A GOOD COMBO!)