Session Five (ii)

I take her past the door reading 'Staff Only' and down the corridor. We pass the kitchen and she stops to wave at Bam who smiles kindly at us in return. At the end of the hallway, there's the staff bathroom door on the left, an exit in the middle, and our supply closet on the right. I pick the latter door and let her in, closing it behind us and flipping the light switch on.

"Sorry if it smells in here," I apologize, gesturing to the dirty mops in the far corner.

"This is kind of like... The janitors closet and the staff lounge in one," I say lightheartedly, trying to ease some of the awkward tension.

There are two large metal shelves in the center of the room and a bunch of packed crates on the far side where the staff usually sit and smoke. I lead her that way and offer her a seat on one of the crates. She shakes her head 'No' so I stand there with her until she's ready to speak. This side of the room is dimly lit, as the light near the door doesn't quite illuminate this far, but it's light enough that I can make out her piercing eyes.

 She doesn't say anything and we've been standing in here for almost two minutes.

"Bam said you wanted to ask me something..." I pipe up, watching as her eyes finally meet mine.

Her lips are on mine before I even realize what's happening. My eyebrows shoot up in shock but I don't dare break contact. Instead, I let my hands find their way around her neck and pull her mouth further into me, whimpering into her mouth. She grips my backside and slams me against the wall with as much force as she can and I gasp at the pain momentarily while her lips travel down my neck. My entire body is on fire. I don't even know what to do with myself. I haven't felt this way in... 

Well, thirty days. It's as if all of this pent-up sexual frustration is finally surfacing and my body literally cannot control itself.

I pull on her hair with both hands and bring her lips back to mine, crashing them into hers with unmatchable force. She moans into my mouth and I don't hesitate to separate my lips, allowing her access inside. While she obliges when I grant her tongue it's request, it doesn't seem like that's the only place she wants permission to enter. Her fingers are pulling desperately at my belt loops as her tongue continues to prod inside of my mouth.

At this point, all sense of time is lost and I aide her in unbuttoning my jeans. She takes over, harshly pulling them down along with my underwear, until they just barely rest mid-thigh. Even though she's barely touched me yet, I can't halt my panting and whimpering as the simple sensation of being touched is completely setting me off.

She continues kissing me with the most unbeatable passion as her eager hands trail up my shirt. She roughly yanks my bra down so that my breasts are exposed under my shirt. Her hands massage them nimbly while her lips return to my neck, sucking and biting with urgency. I feel like I'm going to lose it any minute now as she breathes heavily against my skin and my sensitive nipples roll between her fingers.

Ihave to keep it together. I force my breaths out, slow and heavy to keep myselffrom losing it. Just then, her face is back in front of mine and her foreheadrests against mine. She kisses me chastely, lingering as I feel her hands bothbegin to trail down my sides. A long and unrestrained moan escapes from my lipsas I patiently wait for what she will do next. I wait and I wait, but she doesnothing. I feel her fingers just above my clit, making delicate strokes up anddown and I just want her to do it already.

"I've missed you so much, Lisa." She whispers into my lips, her fingers moving down to caress my inner thighs. Another sharp heavy breath leaves my lips in frustration.

"All month I've wanted to see you. But I couldn't call. I was afraid that you'd lost interest in me... I thought you hated me."

"I- I didn't..." I stutter, moving my hands down to grasp her upper arms, hoping I might coax them into going where I want them to go. "I wanted to see you, too, Jennie... I... I really wanted to." I whisper and she plants another quick kiss on my lips.