Second Session (ii)

"Jennie, would you help me?"

She nods her head solemnly and we move from the couch to the kitchen seconds later. Upon entering, I go to switch the lights on, determined to figure out what exactly she was trying to do in there. I mean, I knew what she was trying to do, but why there? Why then? Why do it, knowing we could've been caught? As I'm reaching for the switch, she smacks my hand away, leaving the lights off and pulling me further into the kitchen. Before I can protest, she pushes me against the counter top on the far side of the kitchen and our lips are connected in a passionate kiss.

Her hands wander skillfully around my body as I try not to let myself get carried away. My friends are still in the other room. We can't do this here, can we? This is wrong. This is so wrong...

"Jennie," I stop her, placing my hands innocently against her chest. "The girls are-" She cuts me off with another kiss and I try desperately to pull away again. I succeed in pulling her lips off of mine, though I really don't want to. "They could walk in any second," I warn her.

Her hands begin to journey up my shirt and I feel her finger tips begin to stroke my stomach delicately. She leans in closer, if that's even possible at this point, and licks the underside of my earlobe, causing my body to tremble beneath her. "And so what if they did?" She poses carelessly, trailing a path with her fingers down to the hem of my shorts.

She begins to pull them down painfully slowly, her fingers just barely grazing my skin as she does it. I let out a shaky breath, willing myself to keep quiet, though all I'd like to do right now is let my voice be heard. I want Jennie to know how amazing she's making me feel even though we shouldn't be doing this. I hold tightly onto her shoulders, watching closely to every tender move she's making. As she continues to gradually pull my shorts down, her body goes with her. The lower the fabric gets, the lower she gets, letting her hands kiss my skin all the way down. As she descends, my hands move from her shoulders to the back of her head, entangling my fingers in her hair. I glance worriedly at the doorway into the living room, but I don't see any movement. I feel her warm breath hit my exposed center and my head falls back in pleasure as I try to contain the moan that wants to come out. What is she doing? I can't even look down...

"Are you ready for our next session, Lisa?" She prods as she sighs, leaving a chaste kiss on my inner thigh.

This time, I can't help the soft whimper that escapes from my lips. I dare to look down at her now, taking in her form knelt in front of me. I don't respond, considering my unsteady breathing is answer enough. By the smirk on her face, I can tell is just eating this up. She liked the idea that we could be caught at any moment. I, on the other hand, was scared to death of the thought. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel a little... thrilled.

Still peppering my thighs with kisses and traveling further up by the second, she gazes up at me with a lust in her eyes unlike anything I've ever seen before. As if preparing me for what was to come, she places a very light kiss on my center, just above my aching bundle of nerves and holds eye contact with me the whole time. My body jerks in response as I quickly bring one of my hands to cover my mouth.

"You'll have to be quiet," She warns me teasingly, tracing her fingertips along my backside.

Without a second thought, she leans her nose slightly into my abdomen, leaving a series of wet kisses. I could feel her hair grazing my skin, as the proximity allowed and I realized I wouldn't be able to keep my hand in place to cover my mouth. Not with my muscles weakening by the second... She notices my dilemma and effortlessly guides my right leg over her shoulder, giving me some slack. I leave a hand on the back of her head while the other steadies the rest of my body weight on the countertop. Her lips are getting lower and I can feel my body heating up and pulse rising quickly.