Second Session (i)

Lisa's POV

A week has passed since my first session with Jennie. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. My body felt so completely liberated in that moment that I couldn't even see clearly. My legs shook furiously when I peaked and I felt absolutely spent. I remember Jennie asking me if I wanted to meet with her again and I'm pretty sure I just smiled and nodded, as I could barely speak. She gave me a few minutes to recuperate and steady my breathing before she kindly left the room so I could get dressed. She wasn't awkward about it, either. She gave me a light kiss on the cheek before leaving and told me that I did great. 

She was such a gentlewoman. All week I've been anticipating my next visit, just so I could see her... Jisoo and Chaeyoung, of course, had a million questions to ask me when I arrived home, but I was as evasive as I could have been in regards to all of their prodding questions. I didn't feel right talking about my experience, as the entire idea felt too personal to me to even think about spilling details to my friends. I simply told them that it went well and that I planned to see Jennie again. Jennie. I told them her name. I'm almost sure that they could sense something in me when I said it out loud.They could probably sense how taken I was with her, but I would never admit as much.As far as they know, these sessions are strictly professional.  

That brings me to another thing... Was our last meeting just business?  Because it didn't feel like it. I don't know if it's Jennie's job to actually touch her clients the way she touched me, but the simple thought of that makes me uncomfortable. I don't like the idea of her doing what we did with other people. But if that's her job, who am I to complain? I was the one who scheduled the appointment, after all. I didn't protest when she finished for me. I might have actually preferred if she'd taken me from the beginning. I wonder if she would do that this time, or if she'll insist that I do it myself. I've actually been quite eager to find out what she's got in store for me next.

This is strange, isn't it? Last week, I hadn't even given sex a second thought. It was a complete non-factor in my life. I would've been seriously amused if someone had offered to take me home with them. I still kind of would be... Honestly, though, the simple thought of sex isn't what's been plaguing me. It's the thought of sex with Jennie that I can't seem to shake.  

As I'm lost in my thoughts, I hear my phone ring from the nightstand beside my bed. I reach over to pick it up and see Jennie's name displayed across the screen. 

"Hi," I answer cheerfully.

"Hello, Lisa. How have you been?" Her sultry voice rang through the phone. 

"I've been great! What about you?" I ask casually. Well, at least, I try to sound casual.

"I'm doing well," I could practically hear her smile from my end. "Listen, I was just calling to check in with you. Are we still on for our session tomorrow night?" 

"Of course!" I replied, a bit too excitedly. "I can't wait.." 

"Wonderful," She husks. "Have you made any progress this last week? You know, with what we talked about........." 

There wasn't a single hint of nerve in her voice, but I was trying so desperately to contain myself as I thought of the things I've done this last week. The thought of telling her about them over the phone thrilled me. I don't know, I think I kind of wanted to get a reaction out of her. I wanted to go into great detail with what I had done and hear her breath hitch from my end. 

"I have, actually," I begin, lowering my voice significantly. I wasn't aware that I could sound this... sexy. 

"Would you care to share?" She questions seductively. It makes my heart skip to know that she's enjoying this as much as I am. To know that she was trying to milk this conversation dry. She didn't have to ask any further. I already told her that I was making progress... Why does she need to know any more than that? She doesn't...She wants to know more. She wants to hear me say it.