First Session (ii)

"Are you okay with that?"

I nod affirmatively, watching closely as her hand guides my own gently up and downmy stomach. She makes me trace a smooth pattern along my hip bone next and I instantly feel a tingling sensation in my core just before my fingertips move back along my stomach.

"What does it feel like, Jennie?" I ask her curiously, letting my eyes close and my body relax at the sensation.

"I think you should find out for yourself," She chuckles, still making gentle strokes along my skin.

"I think... I think I'd feel better if you told me," I return. "Will it hurt?"

I open my eyes as I notice she's not answered my question, staring at her expectantly for moment before she speaks up. "Have you ever had an itch, Lisa? Just an itch on your arm..." She begins and nod. "You start scratching, right? You scratch and you expect the itch to go away. Sometimes it does. It will go away and you'll be fine. But other times, you scratch and scratch only to find that the itch is becoming more intense."

I nod in agreement, having definitely experienced that feeling a time or two. It's so frustrating.

"That's what it's like..." She states, and a confused expression lands itself on my face.

"It's like an itch you can't scratch. The intensity will build up and up and up until you feel like you're about to explode... And finally, the itch will subside and you'll feel a satisfaction unlike any other."

I notice that she's taken her hand away from mine but I continue the motions along my stomach anyway. "That doesn't actually sound all that appealing," I tell her honestly. It's sounds about as frustrating as actually scratching an itch. I find that most times, I can ignore the itch and it will go away... Why doesn't everybody do that?

"Trust me," She voices confidently. "It's definitely worth it."

The feeling of my fingertips lightly gliding against my skin is unbelievable. Without having realized it, I let my fingers travel further down, back to my hipbones. I remember something. Any time I do ignore the itch, while it may subside for the time being, it always comes back.

Jennie seems to have noticed my fingers straying from their original path and she smiles at me.

"Close your eyes, Lisa." She demands smoothly. and I continued my motions.

"Now, I want you to take your left hand and begin massaging your breast." I did what I was told and within seconds my nipples are hardening in response. "Great..." She mumbles."Does that feel good?"

I nod amiably, keeping my eyes closed as my breath becomes thick. Her tone is so soothing and close that I can't help but feel like somehow she is the one doing this to me.

"Don't shy away from your nipples, Lisa. Give them attention, too." She reminds me.

"I- How do I..." I trail off unknowingly

Before I can question any further, she takes my right nipple between her fingers and begins gently pinching it. My breath hitches in my throat as I let out a gasp of pure delight. The feeling is incomparable. She continues kneading the bud with her fingers and mimic her motions on my left nipple. We continue this way for a few moments before her hand begins to stray away and I protest audibly.

"No..." I breathe heavily, already missing the feeling of her fingers on my breast.

"You have to do this, Lisa. I'm only showing you how..." She clarifies. I nod in agreement, though I am not pleased with the lack of contact now. "Are you ready to move on?" She asks.

Again, I nod cautiously before she speaks again. "Good," She says.

Now, she is taking my right wrist in her hand again and guiding it carefully below the waistband of my panties. All the while, she is keeping her eyes fixed on me, needing confirmation that I am okay with what is happening. I am definitely okay. I breathe out rather heavily as I feel my fingertips graze my center. She pushes my hand lower and fingers are met with an unexpected wetness. Something I can say I've never felt before. She takes one of her fingers and pushes down on my middle one which hits a spot that I'm also unfamiliar with. At the sensation, a loud and unexpected moan escapes mylips.

"Shit..." I breathed out.

"That's your clit, Lisa. Let's try and focus on that for the time being." She suggest sand I am more than okay with this now. She pushes down on my fingers a few more times, increasing the pressure with each motion and I feel my muscles tighten as low moans continue to come from my lips.

She coerces more of my fingers to join in the ministrations and I can feel my breathing quicken in response. She moves my fingers in a circular motion over this hardening bud at my center for a while before retracting her hand again, leaving me to fend for myself. I continue kneading my breast with one hand and rubbing at my clit with the other. I find my right hand increasing in speed and I finally begin to understand her reference from earlier as my hips begin to grind forcefully.

"Oh my God..." I breathe out, feeling my body losing control. The harder I press and the faster I go, the more the feeling intensifies. I want this feeling to go away but at the same time I don't! "Jennie," I moan inconsistently, questioning whether or not I'm doing this right.

"You're doing so good, Lisa." She assures, her voice is just impeccably sexy. The sound of it only stimulates me further as I begin to rub harder and faster. My breath is completely erratic now and my back arching in pleasure. I can barely think straight it feels so good."You look so fucking sexy right now, Lisa. Keep going." She murmurs against my ear.

It is then I notice she is lying next to me now, instead of sitting. My left hand off somewhere above my head, probably unsure of what to do but knowing it couldn't concentrate on anything at the moment. Jennie is resting on her side, one hand kneading at my breast for me while the other lies on the bed. This closeness is more than I can handle. I can feel her breath hitting heavily against my ear and it almost a sound like she's as turned on as I am. I feel like I'm about to explode, just as she had described, pitchy moans continuing to escape my lips in rapid succession. I whimper as I feel her lips on my neck now and my back arches further. I mindlessly turn my head to face her and she does not hesitate to capture my lips in hers quickly. She pulls away and rests her forehead against my own, our breathing now in sync as I feel myself approaching a release.

"Jennie!" I call out heavily. "I- I'm going... Oh my God!" I moan as my hips try to keep pace rocking against my fingers. My arm is becoming tired and I feel as if I just can't "scratch" hard enough.

"Cum for me, Lisa." She breathes into my ear and without a second thought, I feel myself come undone. My hips halt and my head falls back in a fit of pure... ecstasy. One last moan escapes from my lips and I feel Jennie slow her pace gradually.

My breathing is heavier than it's ever been at this point and I let my body sink back into the bed, allowing myself to come down from this new high. Jennie's pace has slowed dramatically as she prepares to retract her hand again. She finally does so and I whimper in response, already missing the feeling. She brings her hand to rest at my side, draping her arm over my stomach.

I turn to look at her again, swallowing hard as I try to catch my breath. "That was..." I begin, still unable to form a proper sentence apparently. "Fuck..." I decide on, it seeming to be an appropriate description for what I had just experienced.

I close my eyes again, still trying to catch my breath. I feel her own breath on my neck as she chuckles in response."I agree," She says, a smile plastered on her face.

"How does another session sound?"

-----------------------------------------------------
A;N: As I have said, read at your own risk.😉 guys, pls don't forget to comment and vote. I'd really appreciate it 💖 Second session is coming up🎉