Chapter 1 - Maitree starts her game

Darjeeling, West Bengal

A car is rushing with around 150 km/hr in the highways at midnight. Except the noise of smooth interaction of the tires with road, nothing could be heard. But it is not the sign of peace.

It is a sign of horror.

A kid inside the car is shouting with fear. She is sitting at the back seat. In the front seat, two guys are sitting wearing black scarfs and costumes. The guy who is not driving, looks at the girl angrily. It still didn't stop the kid's scream. The driver of the car tried to calm him down.

Guy 1 - "Aman, don't bother her. Let her shout to the maximum. Then she'll lose her energy to shout."

Aman nodded.

Soon, the guy noticed through the rear view mirror that a bike is following them at a maximum speed. He is wearing black jacket and pants with a biker helmet.

Guy 1 - "Aman, looks like someone heard this girl's scream. Someone is following us. We should either escape or else tackle this guy."

Aman - "Yes, Kunal. Firstly, let me tackle this kid. She is inviting troubles."

Aman took the knife and shows it to her neck. The kid's scream gradually decreased and become silent.

Kunal - "Who the hell is he!"

Aman - "Whoever the hell he is! We have to escape from him."

Kunal drived eccentrically so that he could hit the bike and make him fall down. But the biker is clever enough not to fall in those cheap tactics.

Soon, the biker took over the car and stopped it, banning the car from movement.

Kunal smirked. He hit the bike slightly making it fall down that made the biker move away.

Then, Kunal immediately took a back turn and took a alternate which is 50 meters behind. Kunal and Aman were laughing at the biker's innocence.

It is a one way road. They travelled almost 5 kms. 

To their awe, they noticed that a jeep is blocking their way.  They stopped the car. Kunal signed Aman to go behind the seat and keep the kid's head in his lap.

Kunal honked the horn. He couldn't see the driver of the jeep or anyone nearby.

Kunal get out of the car and tried to move the jeep away. He called Aman as well for the help. Aman came out of the car. Successfully, Aman and Kunal moved the jeep and started a fist bump.

Kunal and Amar sit in their car. To Amar's shock, the kid is missing. 

Amar screams, "Bro, where is that girl?"

Kunal - "What the hell is this! Where could be the girl? She was unconscious, right?"

Amar - "You're just useless. Can't you lock the car?"

Kunal kept his hand over his hand. A voice behind them is heard.

"You thought that you actually escaped, didn't you? But you just escaped from the biker and not from our game."

Amar and Kunal looks behind and looks at the man, who is holding the kid. He is almost 6 feet tall, looking athletically fit and active. He is wearing a brown blazer and jeans. Near him, a woman is also standing in the biker outfit.

 Near him, a woman is also standing in the biker outfit