Chapter 11 - Arjun breaks down

Mumbai Streets

Since it is a night time where the road is congested with vehicles constantly honking and moving slowly. Amidst the congested traffic, Jessica is running between the vehicles without bothering something called death.

She is desperate. At the nick of the minute, she escapes from being bumped by the vehicles.

She is constantly shouting for someone's name – Vikram.

"Vikram... please stop."

5 days before

Purvika Hospital

Frightened Sakhi is looking at Jessica, Siddarth and Vaibhav's hassle. 

Jessica - "Shut up... Even my goons have more brain than you two people. They tactically got this girl kidnapped despite some obstacles."

Vaibhav - "What obstacles? Anyone can escape from CCTV with proper guidance."

Jessica - "It's not CCTV

Jessica - "It's not CCTV. Wait a minute..."

Jessica thinks of something.

Siddarth - "Where did you get lost, Jessica?"

Jessica - "Maitree have an enemy who actually planned to kidnap her. But my goons beat him up and kidnapped this girl."

Siddarth - "What?"

Jessica - "Yes. Seriously... I ignored that statement when he was telling all this to me."

Siddarth - "Enemy's enemy is friend. So we should look after our new friend I guess."

Siddarth smirked.

Vaibhav - "It means Maitree is not a girl who she seems to be. She has a lot of enemies."

Jessica - "If she has more enemies, she won't be entirely alone, right?"

Jessica looks at Sakhi and holds her chin rigorously.

Jessica - "Why did you beat Siddarth and me that day? Who are all helping you?"

Sakhi cries.

Jessica is astonished seeing her crying like a child. 

Jessica - "Hey! Stop your drama. Else you'd be receving two more slaps from me."