Chapter 3 - Lavanya's grief

Raichand house

It's a room surrounded by darkness with a minimal lights turned on. A lady is resting herself on the sofa, sitting comfortably, reading a book 'The Seven Husbands' by Evelyn Hugo. 

She is wearing a simple red saree and her hair is set free. 

The maiden knocks the door. She gives approval to come inside.

The maiden brings the newspaper and a cup of coffee which she asked. She thanked the maiden.

She asked her, "Has Dhruv reached the house?"

The maiden replied in negative and leaves.

She starts sipping the coffee and continues reading the book. 

Her phone beeps. She gets excited and checks it. It's an unknown number.

She attends the call.

From the other end, "Is it Mrs. Lavanya Dhruv Raichand?"

She - "Yes. Lavanya's speaking."

"I'm the Manager of Green Emerald Palace Hotel. Mam, your husband Dhruv Raichand is lying unconscious in his room. We are taking him to the Purvika Hospital," says the manager who is in the other end.

Lavanya - "Okay, I'll come."

Lavanya gets anxious and she immediately gets ready to go. She takes a box and puts in her handbag. She fills the handbag with her purse and phone. 

She is getting down stairs fastly. Anahita and Anant are discussing something with their clients.

 Anahita and Anant are discussing something with their clients

 Lavanya ignores them and is about to go outside. 

Anahita stopped her.

Anahita - "Lavanya."

Lavanya turned back with irritation

Lavanya turned back with irritation. She covers it with a smile and comes to Anahita.

Anahita introduced Lavanya to her clients, "She is Lavanya, second daughter-in-law who is no less than a daughter. She got married very recently."