Chapter 6 - Shocking Coincidence

In the previous chapter, 

Reporter 5 - "Wait a minute, mam. A video of Riddhima Raichand's husband Armaan Raichand's is leaked. In the video, he is calling Ananya Raichand's name and kissing her hands. What do you think about it, Mrs. Armaan Raichand?"

All the Raichands are taken back by this statement. Riddhima is frozen hearing the statement.

The new chapter starts with,

24 hours later in Purvika Hospital

A girl enters the hospital with a scarf covered all over her face. She seems to be very nervous. She goes and sits in the last row of the reception hall. She dialed a number and waits for the call to connect. it got disconnected. She sighed.

A hand is placed on her shoulders. The girl got frightened and stands up. The hand belongs to Maitree.

She smiles at her and removes the scarf.

It is Malini.

Immediately Malini hugged Maitree.

Maitree - "Relax, Malini. Please don't get caught by your excessive nervousness."

Malini - "How can I relax, Maitree? Those officer came to my house day before yesterday and enquired about Atharva

Malini - "How can I relax, Maitree? Those officer came to my house day before yesterday and enquired about Atharva. What if they turned the against me?"

Maitree - "Please calm down, Malini. Nothing as such will happen. If Harshavardhan didn't take any decision out of his emotions, he would have been living happily now."

Malini - "Emotional decisions are taken. But he is responsible for this. The police are responsible for this."

Maitree - "I agree

Maitree - "I agree. Police are responsible for his death solely. But why did he die in front of Arjun's house?"

Malini didn't have any answer. Maitree continued.

Maitree - "Whatever we are going to do now is something very dangerous. If you want to back out, you can. But no matter what I'm going to do it."

Maitree leaves her and is about to go.