Chapter 10 - Maitree confronts Arjun

Parking area of the park

Maitree and Sakshi finds Sakhi unconscious in Arjun's car trunk. Before Arjun could explain himself, smoke formed around the place and Sakhi went missing from the trunk.

Arjun, Sakshi and Maitree and dum-struck over what is happening over here.

Maitree tries to bring herself to the reality.

Maitree - "Why did you kidnap my sister Sakhi? What do you want from her? Where is she now?"

Maitree - "I demand an answer. Where is Sakhi?"

Arjun - "I don't know. Why should I kidnap Sakhi?"

Maitree pulls the collar of Arjun

Arjun - "Maitree, leave my collar."

Maitree - "Then, why are you following us? I know your doubt on Sakhi didn't vanish. So you made kidnapped Sakhi to investigate. And when I find Sakhi here, your aid must have taken her."

Arjun - "What nonsense are you speaking, Maitree?"

Maitree - "I am not speaking nonsense like you."

Maitree leaves his collar.

Maitree - "I know what to do now."

Maitree looks at Sakshi who still didn't come out of whatever happened in the scene.

Maitree - "Sakshi, let us go to police station. I have to file a missing complaint as well as complaint against Arjun."

Maitree dragged Sakshi and goes to police station. Arjun is visibly clueless on his next move.

He received a phone call. It is from Shubham.

Arjun - "Hello Shubham."

Shubham - "Arjun sir... please come... inside the park. Near the pond area."

Shubham stammered. 

Arjun - "Shubham.. What happened to you? Are you alright?"

Shubham - "Please... come... sir..."

Shubham cuts the call. Arjun runs to the pond. He finds Shubham injured. Shubham's right leg has injured such that his pants tear off. His face had bruises. Arjun runs to Shubham.

As Arjun goes to him, Shubham goes unconscious. Arjun sprinkled water on Shubham's face and let him gain consciousness.

He made Shubham sit on a chair and provided some water.

After drinking the water, Shubham starts speaking.

Shubham - "Arjun sir, a big mistake has occured."

Arjun - "What are you saying, Shubham? What mistake?"