story plot 7 : super/villain

I jumped awake in bed, listening.

There it was again.

Quickly moving out of bed I grabbed the gun from the bedside table, slowly walking downstairs to the continuous thud on my front door.

It was too dark outside to see what the noise was coming from as it's around 3 in the morning. Edging forward I move slowly towards my front door as the thud comes again.

Turning the porch lights on, I slowly open the door, pointing the gun outside and I try to figure out where the noise is coming from.

I jump in fright when I fell a hand clasp around me ankle, looking down at the floor I frown and look around again trying to figure out if this was a trap or not.

Lying on the floor in front of my house is my greatest enemy. 

- A Heri shows up at the front door of the Villians doorstop in the middle of the night. There shivering, bleeding and scared. The blood seems to be coming from everywhere, there face is nearly unrecognizable. There also a slightly dazed look in there eyes, like they have either been drugged or have got a bad concussion.  Looking up at the villain the hero, tries to stand as they pull themselves up but fail falling into the villians arms.

" I didnt know where else to go " they say then collapse into the villains arms unconscious from their injuries and blood loss.