plot 10 : Horror

She got her first taste for blood when she was but seven years old. The terror on her parents faces made her heart race in exhilaration.  She hasn't stopped craving it since.

Theres something terribly wrong with me, well that's what my parents have said.

I think it's a blessing. I just cant seem to stop or subside the hunger.

Not for food. NO.

I havent eaten real food for five years.

My parents thought that sending me to a hospital would be good, its didnt go so well.

Not many people survived. Hospitals are a good source of consumption but I've moved somewhere more open since then. Moved where there would be less suspicion.

No one knows who I am here.

Walking towards a local pub I head and sit down contemplating who I am going to choose.

The suns going down outside and there are already people drunk.

It takes different when they intoxicated so I try to find the more sober ones.

Getting up near closing time I head out the back door and pretend to be drunk stumbling and nearly fallying but a man reaches forward and catches me from where he was leaning against the wall smoking.

Frowning I sniff deeply.

The smell is intoxicating.

Someone's bleeding.

Thanking the man I head in the direction of the smell.

I stop when I notice four teenagers standing around a boy lying on the floor curled up on himself.

I wince when one on the boys kicks him in the ribs and I growl.

Ofcourse they pick on the vulnerable ones.

Pretending to be drunk I stumbled over knocking into one of the boys making him shift in place, I catch him around the shoulder as I sling my arm around him leaning on him as I look down at the boy scrunched up on the floor.

" who the hell are you" one of the guys says and I giggle slurring my words.

" what ya doing, can I join" I say smiling. 

" Sure" the guy I'm holding onto says.

" kneeling down in front if the boy, I take out a knife from my pocket and his eyes widen. None of the others can see the knife they are just confused as to why I am on the floor.

" Close your eyes and dont open them until I tell you to" I whisper to the boy and he shakes in fear.

" what the hell are you doing, get on with it" one guy says and I straighten up turning towards him.

" Do you know what my two favourite things are in the world are" I ask watching them when they suddenly realise I'm not drunk.

" This knife" I say twirling it around my hands and they all step back from me.

" what's the other thing" one of the curious ones says raising their hands up. Hes dressed in trousers and a tshirt, he doesnt seem to have the boys blood on him so it seems he has only been spectating.

"Blood" I growl throwing my knife at the boy who I had seen kicking the boy, it stuck between his eyes and he fell backwards onto the floor.

Dead.