Chapter 2:Change

Author Notes: Sorry for making chapter 1 so short and for ending it suddenly like that. I will make it better eventually,please leave any comments for any ideas or feedback. No hate comments (i have feelings :P)

   The moment I saw my mom crying I started to reflect on what happened. I mean I just fucking died then came back to life just now. what's wrong with me? I held my mom close and whispered in her ear "Don't worry mom, It's fine. I'm alright. I promise." She held me tight and she wasn't letting go. I glanced over to the next side of the room and all I saw was my father in tears. I never saw him cry, not once in my life. It made me decide that I need to change and become strong for the better good.

Soon after, the nurse came in and practically ruined the soft mood we had going. She took my parents aside and told them that my physical examination came out perfectly fine and that i'd only needs some time home for emotional reasons and honestly that didn't sound half bad to me. Heh, I mean look at the world we live in. This is perfectly normal...right?

A few hours later....

   I was out of the hospital and in my room, trying to use the powers the Grim reaper gave me, but no matter how hard I tried nothing happened. I took a peak outside the window and saw two superheroes above the city, Captain Super and Elemental Storm battling the villain Mighty colossus. This never gets old seeing superheroes fighting hard to protect us citizens, they used their powers so easily. I needed to get stronger no matter what.

   I stared into the mirror. I was a lot paler than usual and my eyes turned an unusual shade of grey. I ignored it and went down into the basement to get stronger. I picked up the 20 pound weights and it was so light, like lifting a very small pillow. I tried spinning it on my pinky and it worked, I laughed as it spinned. Since I was excused from school I had a lot of time to strengthen my body for when i'm ready.

   After a few hours, I realized the Grim reaper did not only gave me weapon manipulation, he also enhanced my body and mind. I had enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, durability, agility, stamina, sight and hearing. I went upstairs and laid in my bed. As I looked up at the ceiling I wondered what else I could do with these new found abilities.

  I knocked out cold on the bed. all of a sudden I woke up in a strange, dark, empty room. I saw the Grim reaper looking at me with his usual hood on.

  He said "I have brought you here to teach you how to use your new power since you're being a child actually trying to use it"

 I remained quiet. He called me a child what the hell. "First You must focus your mind and think of a weapon materializing in your hand, think of it as part of your very existence" he said.

  I nodded and focused my mind and all of a sudden a gauntlet appeared on my hand, I shouted "Wow! This is awesome!"

He walked up and slapped me. "Calm down you hyperactive pansy."

"Alright, now that you have the basic idea of how to use your power, I need you to become a vigilante and handle some beasts of mine" He grinned.

I stared at him strangely and thought vigilante, hmm I could get accustom to that. "Now get out before my good mood wears off." He says.

 "You're the one who brought me here." I replied.

 "Ah yes that is right." A dark shadow came out of his body and came straight at me.