Chapter 12: Blood

My mind went blank I had no control over my body.I felt like someone was controlling me, A dark evil energy but right now I need it so I didn't fight back as more darkness covered my body.As I stood up my killer intent went into the spirit beast. I sensed its fear and now I will end it. I summoned a jet black sword with pulsing dark energy flowing form it. Why is my weapon working now I thought but now I have no time to think about that time for action. The beast growled a monstrous roar and it's started emmiting a fiery red aura and began charging at me. I held my sword with two hands and began concentrating and focusing my energy at the edge of my blade. The beast still charging furiously,I tilted my sword a little and dashed through the beasts body creating an X shaped wound on its chest. The weapon exploded,my body returned to normal and I became extremely weakened. The beasts body crashing on the floor lifelessly as it's aura starts to diminish. I felt sluggish and weak,I could hardly move a muscle.my bones creaking with every move.I crashed hard onto the hard ground. My mind slowly drifting away into darkness.

Three days later

I opened my eyes slowly,that's right I was fighting that huge bunny. I slowly Sat up and examined my wounds and injuries. I was still a bit weakened but it's good enough to last me until I get that dragonite. at least I hoped I can,I looked around and the beast body was still there. I examined its body and checked if it had anything. Although I haven't eaten in a long time,since tapping into that dark power made me weak for three days. Well lunch time it is then, I concentrated and summoned a long butcher blade and began hacking away at the monsters body. Blood and guts was everywhere,I coudnt go around the place looking like blood bag so I summoned my cloak. Its time for Zero to return. I raised up my hood and the ring lucy gave me started to glow and all of a sudden I'm in a empty dark room. Then all of a sudden appeared a average height lightskin girl with long,brown and braided hair. She had on a white ninja suit with a blade on her back and two small ones on the side. She also had a pouch by her leg. 

She looked up at me "Are you the one lucy gave the ring too." she said in a cold voice.
"Yes I am." I said
"Well as you can see I am a kunoichi,I'm the being that lives inside the ring you are wearing right now."

Kunoichi means female ninja.

She continued,"This ring is like an infinite storage where you can store all your crap and I just need your blood to make it bound to you.

"I see,this kind of like my power in a way."

"What is your power."

"Weapon manipulation." I summoned a sword.

"Oh I see now, I wonder what makes you so special for lucy to trust you but oh well,now prick your finger and drop it in my hand.This will bound the ring,me and you together.we are going to be forever linked."

"Forever linked,like a blood bond kind of thing?"

"Yeah like a blood bond,we won't receive the same damage or anything like that is more like a spirit link.we can sense each other's feelings and send each other messages to brain wave communication other known as telepathy."

"That sounds pretty cool but it also sounds like a marriage bond"

She laughed."In a way yeah but I'm not prepared for this either but lucy said we should work together and I trust lucy with my life. Right now I'm in a different part of the world and we both have the same ring so we can meet in this room aka that storage."

"So this like a meeting room."

"Yeah you can say that,after we form our blood bond we will meet at Avalon  heights. Get that dragonite and maybe we can send you home"

"Wait, this can help me go home well then shall we hurry. I said as I pricked my finger.
She nodded and pricked hers as well and dipped her blood into my ring and I did the same. A glowing magic circle started forming around us and she started whispering some words I didn't understand. The magic circle grew bigger and bigger.Both of our bodies are glowing and hovering in the air

"Oh yeah I yeah I forgot,my name is Kiyoko and the contract shall be complete,you just need to accept" She said

Kiyoko is kanji for pure child(japenese) 

"I accept you,Kiyoko." As I said those words a magic circle formed into my eyes and my vision went blurry. The blood contract then ended and my body rag dolled on the floor as kiyoko floated back down and exhaled deeply. 

My eyes returned back to normal and I got back up and stretched 
"Is it done now" I said
I heard a voice in my head,very similar to kiyoko's own."Yes it did"
"All right lets get things started." I said 
she nodded and I was transported back at the spirit beats body.