Chapter 9: Betrayal or Awakening

I felt so cold where was am I, All I see now is empty darkness. I was so alone, I was just lying there on the ground,pain rushing through my entire my body.What did Grim do to me and why does it hurt so much. I started to cry a little as I felt weak and useless like how I was before Grim brought me back to life, Im so stupid,why did i have to rush out into the road like that and I made my mum and dad cry. Why am I so weak, I screamed out "Is this what you wanted grim all part of your stupid of plan, Well I got some news for u im not giving up not now not ever you here me. I took a few deep breaths and I was starting to come to my senses. I found myself back at my house in my bed I had on nothing but my undies and my chest felt cold as ice. I looked around the house as usual no one was home,so i was just get started with some training then. 
I summoned a bunch of weapons and started to practice with them to feel more comfortable using them.Like swords,scythes,daggers and all the sorts of stuff. I continued practicing my martial arts and fighting techniques my mind and body starting adapting to my strengths but why do I still feel this pain in my heart. The next day I went off to school like normal and I was talking to Sasha my big crush once again.Afterwards when school was done,Sasha went off to meet up with her boyfriend and me and hunter decided to go at this place called Faster Beat. It just opened recently and it was pretty cool,had games and place to sit and eat you know. So we just sat there and hang out but he had to go after a while because he to do this patrol around the areas,so he left. I went back home and decided to contact with Grim,nothing was working. I tried meditation, kicking gravestones hehe and even telecommunication. Soon enough i just gave up and I put on my cloak and summoned my vorpal blade and started to ride around town looking for trouble. Then all of a sudden, a fireball flew at me but I dodged it but more backed it up and it kept coming and coming, I dodged them all and headed towards the direction they came from. They came from a rooftop of a motorcycle shop but when I checked there was no there I therefore summoned a dagger and smashed through the window.
I focused my senses into one and I listened for any type of sound vibrations. After a minute or two, I started hearing sumthing and i moved quietly and saw the shadow round the corner and i pounced at thme and pinned them to the ground but I failed. I soon began to realize it was blaze and my hand was on her chest, I started to blush and I squeezed it to see if it was just a dream but it realize it sooned wasnt as she headbutted me and kicked me in the nuts.

"Ahhhhh", I rolled off her and held my crotch "The hell was that for!!!" I said.
"Dont touch my boobs asshole" She said.
"It was an accident and your the one throwing your damn flame balls at people" 
"Yeah sorry,I wanted to get your attention,dummy I need your help.  
I folded my arms "hmmm what do you need help with"
"I want you to infiltrate this building called C.C TECH,they made all those new phones,but turns out they are an organization building nano bots to eliminate.....people like me." Her eyes glistered. 
"So why cant you do this,why me." 
"Because I trust you and im busy with other duties so do me do this favor and i shall reward you greatly" Blood started seeping from her fangs and she sinked her fangs into my neck. I felt a burning sensation within me,It hurted I felt my energy being sucked out but it felt so good. She pushed me back and tumbled backwards her eyes shaken. "Y-y-your not human?!"