Chapter 11:Spirit Encounter

"So your saying I can learn magic,wow" I said
"Yes but first before you do why don't you come and help me with my store" she grinned.
I tried to run but her eyes were cold serious,yet so absorbing at the same time. I ignored it for now,but took note of it,maybe shes a demon that eats heroes......nah I doubt it.  
"Alright, I want you to head over to Avalon Mountains and retrieve a dragonite crystal that can be only found deep within Avalon caves,legend has it there is a black spacial dragon that lives in there,it has razor sharp teeth,very huge and is known to be very stubborn and have black flames that cant be extinguished and be careful when using your powers here could be unstable when you come back then I will teach you some magic." Lucy said as she handed me a map and a pith black ring.

"Do you seriously think I can take on a dragon probably 20 times my size,that thing could probably kill me with just a swipe of a claw and burn my body into tiny little dusts and my powers could be unstable,you really are a demon." I said 
She kicked me "Learn some respect,you might be lucky if you retrieve the dragonite unharmed. 
"Okay I will go,if I die you can just have my soul one time,demon. I said as I ran outside the door,I was sensing killer intent throughout inside of the house and I went on my way to find the dragonite. Judging by this map it will take me at least at least 2 days to reach from where I am right now so I started take my time and enjoy scenery.

It was really a beautiful land I was in,so many different creatures and vast plains and luscious. I wanted to explore more but I gotta get this dragonite quick. After hours of walking and following the map I had no luck,I was getting really tired and I needed to rest bad. This place lurked full of freaky creatures, all different creatures you will only see in books except wilder like spirit beasts. As I was walking I saw a injured fluffy white bunny injured,I couldn't help my self to come closer and help the little critter. When I reached my hand to pat its small head with deep blue sea eyes about two inches away I felt as if it was watching my very soul telling me to back away. I felt cold like I was in my own dark corner but I still continued and touched the bunny. All of a sudden the bunny let out a scream and grew bigger and bigger and bigger...........and.......bigger.My eyes widen as I saw it growing all the way to 15 feet. "HOLY COW!!!!!" I screamed. The hell are these things. The bunny grew razor sharp teeth,eyes colder than steel and filled with killer intent,claws ripping out from his paw,fur color changing to a damp black with red streaks. I wanted to run but my legs felt numb, I couldn't move as it was breathing hard on me.

It then swung back its hand and smacked me,it sent me flying into a tree smashing my ribs as I cough up blood, It was powerful,really powerful. I felt my self getting heavier as being affected by some magic. This is no ordinary giant bunny,its a spirit beast, A deadly one at that. I couldn't lose now, I have to get stronger no matter what, I know my powers are unstable but right now I really don't care about that I need to live. I summoned a sword katana and I lowered my arms down to my waits and held it with both arms and jumped and slashed at the spirit beast. It was ineffective the blade broke and exploded my powers wont work here I need something that will help me. As the blade exploded the beast got ticked off and swatted me away like a fly and stomped on my leg in a rage and started to pound onto my body as I bleed over and over on the ground. Vision blurring,I couldn't feel anymore pain I just saw it pounding onto my body as my vision goes.Why am I always dying,Just once let me become strong enough to beat my foes,I started to reflect on my past fights. Im not strong enough I need to become stronger so I can protect the ones I care about. Lucy,Sasha and Blaze, I will not die today. I will become stronger than you will ever imagine. A dark blue wispy energy formed around my body and my eyes glowed yellow,my teeth grew sharper and a half of a bone mask started to take form on my face.