Chapter 7: The man in white

I woke up coughing up blood, I was weak and injured, I overused my body using those techniques. I wasn't ready for them. I went down into the basement and starting my training once again, it was hard but I needed to be stronger and protect those who need it. As I said that I started to think about Sasha, she was so beautiful. I wanted to protect her and love her, I cleared my head it was getting to foggy and I continued punching the punching bag. The pain was still there but it was healing fast and well, I continued my training and kept on practicing. I stopped after half an hour and went upstairs and drank some water.  I decided to scope out tonight and see whats going on in this city. 

I summoned my cloak and vorpal blade and headed out through the forest to make sure no one sees me. I activated invisible mode on vorpal blade and rode out into the skies. Flying by I saw Hunter- ,my bad, I should address him by his hero name 'Blade', on a roof talking to some weirdo, who was wearing a white suit, a party mask and had an ivory cane in his hands. I observed them closely and tried to hear what they were saying but I failed. If  went any closer they might sense my presence. After a bit the dude in white charged after Hunter- err Blade and whacked him across the head with the cane, Blade went down and feinted a sky kick and elbow dropped the man. He laughed hard and got back up like normal, he charged hunter again but I rushed towards him I was faster I kicked him across the face, and he rolled away. 

"Blade, are you ok?" I asked.          

"Look out!!!" He screamed 

I turned around just before an ice spike stab me in my back by the man in white, it didn't hurt much but I felt something burning inside me.                                                                                                                                   He walked up to me and said "The name is Vice, kid and don't you forget it" He laughed crazily. I tried to get up but the burning sensation was getting stronger and stronger. I was getting angrier and angrier, my eyes turned red and something came over me and I attacked Blade instead of Vice. 

Hey guys this something new I wanna try, it's not gonna be a continuous thing but it would be fun to see and I hope you enjoy it. 

Blade POV

I couldn't believe my own eyes, I dodged at zero's attacks but I didn't wanna hurt him, I kicked him to the curve and shouted at vice. "You bastard, what did you do to him."  

He laughed "Oh, its just something new I developed, it makes me command those whoever inject with this, he held out a needle. It also takes a heavy tone on my powers. I kicked away Zero to the side and ran at Vice,  a blade in hand and slashed at him cutting his arm. Vice laughed and he drew his cane and swept away at my feet and jabbed it into my stomach. I flew back and rolled across the floor, I would never beat him like this, I needed to use my secret weapon, and her name was Storm. I focused the energy through my body and an electrifying aura sparked around me. I powered up my legs and ran away from Vice and Zero and asked the only person I know who would help at such a crucial moment.

 I ran all the way to an abandoned house and busted open the door. All that was inside was just a bed in the far corner, I went and laid down, falling fast asleep. I awoke in a dream state where I was in a room with nothing but white and a girl in a ninja suit (I will put her costume in the comments, way to hard to describe but I will still try) appeared in front of me, kunai in hand. She rolled her eyes in disgust. She had a slender build, blue hair combing over her left eye, black and blue ninja suit with a sword on her back.

"What are you doing here, I told you never to come back." She said.                                                                        I explained everything that happened to her, she nodded as I finish. "So the great Hunter of ninja academy needs my help." She laughed.                                                                                                                                 I smiled "Whatever, can you help me." I said                                                                                                                        "Sure, but whats in it for me?" She questioned.                                                                                                                 "I will take you on that date you always wanted." I said.                                                                                               She blushed hard and coughed "W-w-well lets go shall we." She snapped her fingers and we were transported outside a storage warehouse.                                                                                                                            "He's inside here I tracked his whereabouts, it could be a trap." She said                                                               "Oh yeah, well i'm still going my friend is in there, lets go." 

Zero's POV 

I woke up in a strange building tied to a chair, Vice next to my side and along with 20 shadow minions across the room. I looked up at him and spat in his face. He wiped it off and whacked me across the face with his ivory cane. It stung and left a hard mark.

"Disrespectful little brat." He exclaimed.                                                                                                                                "Your the one who kidnapped me into all of this, as soon as I break through these cuffs, Im gonna break our face." I said                                                                                                                                                        "Those cuffs are made from extra strength titanium, there's no way your getting out there with your strength." He laughed crazily.                                                                                                                                                      "Then I guess you don't know me". I smirked. I focused all my force into the cuffs, but it wouldn't budge. 

There was a loud clash and glass began falling from the roof, we both looked up and saw Blade along with a Elemental storm. Vice created 10 ice minions and fought with Blade, Sword against cane. They were exchanging, and sparring each others blows. While they were fighting, Elemental came  and busted open the cuffs with her sword and helped me up. 

"Are you prepared to do this Zero" She said.                                                                                                                        "More prepared than you." I smiled. 

As the minions were swarming around, I summoned twin daggers and bursted out a whirlwind flurry. I was spinning and slashing through minions one by one, Storm was burning away her enemies with her flames. "Storm, go help Blade." I said                                                                                                                              "Gotcha" She said. 

She rushed over to help blade and drew her sword as vice summoned an ice sword and fought against both of them. He's really good I gawked. There was only one shadow minion and one ice minion, piece of cake is what I would have said but then they fused together into a humanoid form, half-ice, half black. I threw away my daggers and summoned my gauntlets and boots, I charged at the minion but he caught my arm and threw me the other direction. I got back up and slid underneath him, I jumped up and kicked him in the back. He didn't budge, he grabbed me and squeezed my body tightly and slammed me into the ground. I felt as if he had fractured my rib-cage but I got up and charged after him once again and grabbed his head and smashed it into my knee, he flew into the air. I jumped up into the air holding on to his neck while spinning in high speed. I then threw him into the ground with his head going downwards and it split-ed open which caused him to evaporate. I pounced onto the ground and headed for vice. All three of them had cuts and bruises all across their body, but vice had burn marks and was starting to tire down. I jumped in forcing all my pressure and weight into my gauntlets and punched vice out of the storage house into the next one.They both looked at me and said in union daammm.

A/N: Sooo I changed Grace's named to Sasha for those confused readers :3 Gomen.