Storms.

Narrators Pov:

It was a Stormy night and Everyone Was in their homes, Except for Someone. It was Raine, They didn't really like the Rain although they were practically named after it. Raine Hated storms, especially Thunder. Raine was Sitting on the porch Reading a Book Eda had gave them as a gift on Raine's special day. Eda is the best person Raine had seemed to ever meet. Raine put Eda before Themselves, They hated seeing Eda Alone or Sad while King and Luz were on a mission together, usually when Raine saw Eda alone and Luz and King were gone Raine would hangout with Eda to calm Her down. Raine was into the book and everything about it. Raine adored and Cherished the book or even anything that was given to them by Eda. Raine was on their last straw with the thunder if they had heard Another strike of thunder they was about to just go to Eda's place. Within about 4 minutes They were reading it out loud then all the sudden a loud sound of another thunder strike happens. When it happened it came with a little squeak in fear from Raine. Then he Got his umbrella and took the book Eda had gave them and Ran as fast as they possibly could. Soon They ran out of breathe soon to pass out if they went past their breaking point. They were so close to The Owl House that Eda had lived in. Raine quickly sat down on a rock Knowing their breaking point. They needed a break but they were extremely scared of the rain.

Kings Pov:

It was storming and I just hear running near our place!! I open the window because I was curious to see who it was, it looked like Eda's "friend" The Raine person They seemed to be sitting on a uncomfortable looking rock holding their legs close to them holding a book and umbrella thingy or whateva, anyway I yelled for Eda "Eda!! Someone's outside!!" Then Eda said "What Do you mean King, are you seeing things again??" I moved so Eda can take a look at what I was seeing. "Holy Titan, Is that Raine??" Eda said, I don't know why Eda seemed so Surprised.

Eda's Pov:

King Had me Staring out a Window while it was storming and Holy dang Titan, Raine was outside sitting on a wet Rock in the Rain? And sitting in the rain which is even worse. I Ran outside as fast as I could and came to Raine, "Raine! Why're you out in the rain?! It's cold and Really wet out here?" I said, Raine was Shaking due to how cold it was. "Luz!! Get me one of your blankets!" I yelled for Luz. Once Luz Ran over under her Umbrella with a purple Blanket of hers I mean I don't even know what a blanket even is. It was like a rug thingy. I wrapped Raine in the blanket and picked them up bridal style and made sure to cover their head with their umbrella, Luz Carried in the book Raine had brung. I noticed it was the book I have gave them on their Birthday. I took Raine in and laid them on the sofa to ask why they were there. They were still shivering like Hell, Excuse me Titan. They moved theirselves into a little ball (ps it was adorable.) "Raine, why we're you sitting out in the Rain? There's even a thunderstorm going on out there." I asked. Raine was still shivering wrapped like a Burrito. Whatever that is. Raine was trying to speak but all I could put together was studdering I's. "I- I- I-" is all I could hear. I reached into the blanket Raine had been resting in, grabbing their hand to calm them down. Saying "Raine. I need you to tell me Why you were out there. Alright?" They Squeezed my hand and Holy Titan that hurt quite a bit.

Raine's Pov:

I think I May have Squeezed Eda's hand to hard.. But it didn't mean to! Her hand was really warm but a bit wet but it was comforting I guess.. Her hand was really soft too.. I softened my grip on Eda's hand and made it less tight. I didn't wanna make Eda in pain.. Her hand fully held mine after I softened my grip. It was really comfy.. I didn't shiver as much as I was after that.. It's like Eda's touch had.. Calmed me down and made me comfy.. At this point I just wanted to start hugging her Arm but I really couldn't. She asked me for a 3rd time or so. "Raine. Can you tell me now?" When she said that her voice turned soft.. I answered in a tired voice, "The uhm.. Thunder scared me so I tried coming to you to calm down but I couldn't run anymore..." I was scared she'd call me something like a scaredy cat.. But she just chuckled a bit and got me out of the blanket but I still had it on me and she.. Just hugged me softly.. She never really hugs anyone.. I just hugged her back. I soon ended up falling asleep while hugging her.

AUTHORS NOTE
-------------------------------------

My hand hurts. 885 words.