Hateful life.

Tw: Potential SH/Su1c@dal.
_________________________________________
Narrators Pov.

It was a Rainy night. As usual Raine going to Eda's place due to the rain thats about to turn into a thunderstorm. Soft knocks at the door of the owl house. Something is different that Eda sees. Raine's hand has bandages on it. Usually Raine is a far range witch not Melee. Why would they have it? Eda soon opens the door, looking into Raine's Eyes but somethings wrong again. They look tired. "Hey Raine.. Something happen.?" 🪄 Raine shakes their head softly, but Usually Raine says No. Eda notices something is clearly wrong. She thinks something happened to Raine. "Raine. Let me see your Hand." 🪄 "No."⛈️ " it's nothing."⛈️ Eda, Clearly concerned for Raine, pulls Raine close to her and kisses them softly, "Raine sweetheart. Please tell me." 🪄 Raine is standing there covered in blush after kissing. "I-I- Uhm." ⛈️ "Please. I'm worried for you Raine." 🪄 Raine Holds Eda's hand gently "Eda. I'm fine." ⛈️ "Raine. I swear to Titan tell me what is wrong with your hand." 🪄 "But Eda..." ⛈️ "Raine." 🪄 Eda Lifts Raine's face up to Eda's eyes staring into Raine's eyes "Now." 🪄 "But...." ⛈️ "you heard me Rainestorm." 🪄 Eda grabs the hand with bandages and it comes with a small whimper in pain. "Raine.. Did you do what I think you did.?"🪄 " The whimper.?"⛈️ "No. The cutting." 🪄 "Oh." ⛈️ "tell me the truth Raine." 🪄 "Did you.?"🪄

Eda's Pov.

Raine just hugged me and tucked in their face to me and started.. Crying. At this point I didn't really know what to do. But doing that I took it as a yes. " Don't do it anymore. Talk to me next time you feel down." I said. I lifted their head and wiped their tears away gently. "Calm down Raine. It's alright.." Sooner or later They start speaking "I-Im sorry.." They were still trying to stop crying so it was hard to even comprehend I'm. "Raine it's okay. Now get in the house I don't need you soaking wet." Although I kinda left them wet as Titan. As soon as we went in the house I asked them "Raine why did you do that.?" Raine sat on the couch and looked scared. I don't know why they'd be scared. "Raine what's wrong?" I sat next to them and started Rubbing Raine's back to see if they didn't feel so pressured on it. "I- uhm.." Their voice sounded scared too. Clearly concerning. "Raine.. Can you tell me.?" I was somewhat scared to get a answer from Raine. But if it was someone who caused Raine to do this to themselves.. Holy Titan I'd get my bounty raised a Titan ton. I didn't know what else to do to comfort Raine. Raine hugged me and went back to crying again. I continued to rub their back.

Raine's Pov.

I-I- Didn't know what to do... I just sat there in Eda's arms, crying. I was scared to tell her Really anything.. I soon enough got confidence to talk and said "I.. Did it because... Memories.." I haven't told Eda about my PTSD. Eda asked me "What memories.?" I didn't really wanna talk about it but I really don't wanna seem rude. "I don't really wanna talk about it." Eda hugged me after that. "I love you idiot." S-She said t-that?? I didn't know she would at all. She never says that to anyone except Lilith I don't know why but I was just sitting there covered in blush because of what she said. "I-I- love you too." I- don't know what I just said but I did. Soon Eda asked me "Can I see your hand.?" I think she was referring to the one that I had.. Yk. I just gave her it so she could trust me. She unwrapped it and it hurt like Titan hell. She said "Holy Titan Raine.." I kinda did it to much. I didn't really mean to though so I just said "...Sorry." She started cleaning the cuts and as usual it burned. I knew she'd find out easily because if it was fighting some random beast here the healing coven would've helped. As soon as she cleaned it and finished she wrapped it up comfortably, it was Really Really comfy. Then she said "Next time Tell me why your stressed instead of just doing yk. Alright rockstar?" That nickname.. Was so adorable.. But why for me.? I just nodded when she said that clearly covered in blush all over again.

AUTHORS NOTE
--------------------------
I'm now debating on adding nsfw😔 idk why I'm actually working on one😔