Smut - Kisses and Hickeys.

Narrators Pov.

12:02pm at the Owl house. "Oh cmon Raineee, Luz is gone and Kings Asleepp."🪄 "Uhm.. E-Eda..."⛈️ Raine completely covered in blush because of Eda's Quite Horny Request.

Raine's Pov:

So... Uhm... Eda asked if She could give me Hickeys... But uhm. She doesn't know my neck is a little bit much sensitive.. I'm pretty much sensitive anywhere.. One bite on my neck can cause a loud moan.. Plus I'm scared of even doing that.. I haven't had any.. Sexual interactions ever.. Honestly I think Eda had to much apple blood and somehow got drunk.? I don't know really but I think that's what happened and now she's asking to do that.. " Cmon Rockstarrr.." Yup she probably got drunk off something, she never really acts like this.. I just started covering my neck with the collar of the button up shirt I was wearing.. Then my overly drunk Eda says "Uncover it pleaseeee" I'm surprised I'm able to just keep covering this and not getting red faced.. Thank god there's no teasing.. Hopefully I don't jinx that. Soon I just told Drunk Eda "No Eda." She was still on the Kitchen table and I was at the doorway of the kitchen soon I said "Eda please Rest your drunk.." She asked me "What's drunk... I'm not drunk Raineee.. You areee." Yeah... She's definitely drunk... "Eda, I'm not Drunk." She started walking twords me then she puts her hand on my shoulder, "Eda, No." Then Eda asked me "No whaaat??" I was about to say what she wanted to do but I noticed it was a trick but I have no way out of it now. So I just Answered. "You said you wanted to give me.. Hickeys." I already knew what was going to happen. "whaaaatt give you hickeys???" Titan. "Nonono I said you wanted to give me them." She's probably gonna do it anyway.

Narrator Pov.

Raine was all ready for the Hickeys but scared. "Butttt.." 🪄 "No Eda." ⛈️ "please Raineee just oneee??" 🪄 "Hmm." ⛈️ "Please??" 🪄 "fine." ⛈️

Raine's Pov.

Eda asked me "can you lower your collarr?" It didn't sound like she was drunk anymore which is really concerning. She could've been faking. But either way I take down my collar slowly. As Eda gets closer to my neck I feel her soft breathing on me.. Then I feel a soft kiss on my neck.. "Mmh.." I didn't notice that I made that sound.. I guess I was to Concentrated on Eda giving me a Hickey. I can't really believe that I agreed to this. She started uhm.. Sucking my neck.. I started to cover my mouth be im.. Scared of.. Yk.. Moaning.. I tried to cover it as much as I possibly could, all Eda could hear was Muffled Moans well atleast from what I know.. She uhm. Started to bite. I grabbed her Hand and gripped it hard. She kept biting. I was gonna try to tell her it's enough and I think she already developed a hickey and She said one. "Ed-Aah!" Holy Titan I didn't know she'd bite that hard. It was probably a sign of her telling me to hush. But I think she already made a hickey. She stopped biting so I took it as a chance to speak. "E-Eda.. That's enough... I think you already made it...." She completely stopped making it and sat down.

AUTHORS NOTE.
________________________
I hope you enjoyed my suffering.