Moving in.

TW: SLIGHT NSFW

Narrator pov.

It was a morning in the new and improved owl house that had recently expanded, the new couple that included Alador Blight And Darius Deamonne who were moving in who were moving in so they could communicate easier, Eda who has been awake since 6am was in the kitchen making breakfast for Raine And the others Raine was still asleep as normal although it was about 9:38am King usually wakes up at 8am or so, Darius who's taking a break from cleaning the room he was moving in with Alador comes to the kitchen and says "What're you makin?" Eda answers with "Homosexual soup nah I'm just playing, I'm just making soup. Can you Check if Raine is Awake or at least trying to wake up? you'll see them sitting up if they're trying to wake up." Darius Nodded and Went back upstairs To Eda and Raines room Knocking just to get a little information if Raine was fully awake or something then opening the door seening Raine Wrapped around the blanket sitting up "Hey Raine? You awake?" Darius gets a response with "blegh." And A plop back to the nest Darius says "Raine- Dude Wake up, Eda wants you" Raine immediately popped up "Who?!" Darius Responded with "Eda?" Raine Stood Up with the blanket still wrapped around them and King clinged to them asleep

Raine came downstairs with Darius and King saying "Morning Eda" rubbing their eyes to get them fully awake Eda Responded with "Morning sleepyhead" Raine Slowly but surely walked to Eda for a hug opening their arms with their hands holding onto the ends of their blanket to get Eda into the blanket to, Darius says "Shit how gay are yall" Raine responds with "How horny are you gonna be?" They all say there in dead silence for a bit till Alador Woke up and came to Darius and said "What's going on?" Darius responded with "Nothing. Just waiting for food" Eda says "Oh! I almost forgot, Luz and her friends plus Amity are coming over today"

When the big 4 came Raine was half asleep while playing with King to keep him out of mischief Eda was having a conversation with Alador and Darius was Outside Training as normal, Darius came in and Said "They're here Edalyn." The big 4 came in Seeing Raine and King  playing, Luz says "Awwwh, What're you guys playing?" Eda says "Probably something violent, oh yeah don't diss Raine early in the morning or you'll get the roast of a lifetime" Raine says "We're playing Dragons." King continues Raines sentence with "And Killing everyone!!" Eda says "See?" Luz says "Okay.. Not expected from Raine but expected from King" Eda Responds with "True" Amity Goes to talk with Alador and Hunter Asks "Do you guys have a Wolf figure I can join as?" Raine hands him a Wolf figure and while their playing Luz goes to talk to Eda and Gus asks to play with them and they play for a couple hours, it was 11:03am and Raine Stood up to go to Eda and Hug her again for a good while and most likely fall asleep (ps. They did😣)(HELP LGBT BY CUPCAKKE IS PLAYING) King, Who was screaming because Luz was Play Chasing him soon woke up Raine "Can you guys quiet down?" King And Luz Immediately stopped and Nodded, Raine says "Amity contain your girlfriend. Eda did you give her hard apple blood or something?" Eda sat there with that face just knowing she had got caught and said "Only a Little!" Raine said "I'm not dealing with her then, night." Raine just plopped on the ground with the blanket wrapped themselves up and went to sleep Amity just sat there and stared for a second and said "Well shi-" and got cut off by Eda "A BU BU NO NOT IN FRONT OF KING, Now I'm gonna get Rainestorm in my nest" Gus said "They're comfy sleeping in a nest?" Eda nodded as a response and got Raine in the nest Amity was trying to keep Luz from trying to run on a wall.

1:23PM

Raine POV:

I woke up at about 1 or so, I sat up for a bit to wake up and got up out of the Nest and opened the door as I was going downstairs Darius and Alador room is on the way there and.. The sounds I heard was traumatizing. But normal. I banged on their door to let them know their being loud as heck. Then I went downstairs and They were gone.? Where'd they go.?

AUTHORS NOTE

Cliffhanger on y'all💪😍
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING MUCH THOUGH