Fuck Transphobia.

Tw: MAJOR Angst

Eda Pov.

Obviously normal day in the Boiling isles more like BORING isles I noticed Raine had already met my parents, so I asked Raine "Hey Rainestorm?, why haven't I met your parents? Can I meet em??! It's borriinnngg" Raine kinda stopped what they were doing i don't exactly now why, then they started saying "Well uhm... I don't really know, i-i- I'm sorry." Then I said "Can I meet them?" Then Raine said "Fine, But please don't be mean Eda."

INSERT A GAYASS TIMESKIP

Raine Pov.

So, uhm We reached my parents home and everything yknow? And then Eda Told me "You wanna knock or should I?"
God, she's so kind and Nice. I didn't wanna seem lazy so I said "I can" so I knocked, then I stepped back then Eda Asked me "Hey Raine what's wro-" She Got her sentence cut off by my Father, my father Is nice unlike.. My mother.. My father looked Really surprised to see me, it's understandable. My father Said "Raine..?!?" Soon we calmed down after hugs and all that. My father said "Who's this you brought here Raine?" I said "Uhm... This is.. My Girlfriend, Edalyn Clawthrone..." I felt so scared or uhm flustered saying that. My father answered with "Oh, it's the Clawthrone you used to Talk about all the time while you Stimmed?" I felt my face get Hotter and Hotter in temperature, saying "D-Don't expose me Like that!! Your E-Embarrassing Me!!" Eda was laughing A lot while I heard footsteps, they were not my dad, Clearly. It.. Sadly. Was my mother. My mother Was a.. Clear. Homophobe and Transphobe. She hated it when I Stimmed while talking about Eda. She started talking and Eda Stopped laughing, she's such a sillyhead. Back to what I was saying, my mother started speaking "Well Hello Tristan. Welcome back." I was scared seeing Eda's Reaction. Eda said "Excuse me what!? They're name is Raine." My mother talked once again. Sadly. "Oh Nonsense He's just confused." I started speaking up. I was tired of her doing this. "My Name Is Raine..! And I'm not a He. Mother." I feel like that was a little mean... I don't wanna be mean but I'm tired of her doing this!! My Mother sadly spoke AGAIN. "Oh your such a silly. Stop being so confused. Your a boy. Young man." .... I don't know why but she's starting to make me mad. I mean I should know why. I looked down at the ground as usual. Suddenly I heard a slap, Eda Had Slapped my Mother and Yelled "IT'S RAINE NOT TRISTAN OR A HE." I immediately looked up, Eda Looked Really aggravated from my mother. My Mom on the other hand I was surprised and said "And Who are you to Him!?" I spoke up. "She's my girlfriend. Stop calling me a He." I felt myself tearing up from how stressed she was making me. My Mother Look at me With surprise and used her strict tone of voice "Stop this Tristan. Your my boy and you are not a non whatever your trying to be. You will not date this Clawthrone. Date one who isn't cursed or immature." By this far.. I have Never felt so Pissed in my life. My fists were balled up to the point my nails were making my hand bleed. My father walked up to me and put his hand my shoulder asking, "Raine? Rainestorm?? Are you okay!?" My mother Answered my father "Meh. He's just throwing a little tantrum." I had enough. I said "Did you ever, EVER in your life. LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD MOTHER FOR ONCE!?" Eda knew what Was happening. She sat down on the porch laying her back on the pillar. I continued, "Cause All you ever did was RUIN MY WHOLE LIFE." "YOU EVEN FUCKED UP DADS LIFE." Eda Was completely flabbergasted when I said a curse word, so was my father. I was crying at this point. Then I said "I Hated you through my whole childhood and I still fucking do." She walked up to me and slapped me. I was DONE. DONE WITH HER BULLSHIT.  My Hands were still bleeding. After she slapped me I just.. Punched her. She ended up falling. I didn't know how hard I did it but I didn't care.  I felt so.. Stressed I couldn't give a shit on how she felt after the shit she did. She spoke up finally. "How Could you do this to your MOTHER!?" I didn't know how to feel anymore. I said "I don't know if I can even consider you as my mother anymore." I don't know how I was even speaking full sentences from how much I was crying. "How could I even consider you as my mother when you tried donating me for testing."
Eda stood up and Yelled "WHAT!?" I wanted to break down crying my eyes out in Eda's arms. Where it's safe, warm and comfortable. My mother soon yelled "WELL IF I DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH A DUMB CONFUSED USELESS SON THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN." I didn't know to feel Sad rather pissed anymore.  I just Ran to Eda crying like hell hugging her Tight. She was holding me. It was the only form of comfort I felt by now. My mother spoke again. "Yeah Cry to that thing you soft mistake from Titan. " My anger overpowered how sad I was. I stopped crying and stopped hugging Eda, I said "What the fuck did you just call her." My mother stopped walking, saying "it's clearly not Witch. Or human. It's a thing." I've had enough. I spawned my Ukulele. And walked over to her. I said "Say that again and I won't hesitate to kick your fucking ass." Words couldn't explain how pissed I was. My mother Decided to try to punch me in the face.  I Dodged it and she.. Started using her magic on me, not giving me a chance to throw a hit. I had a pretty harsh amount of cuts on me at this point, soon Eda Jumped in. It seems like she couldn't bare seeing me get hurt. She turned into that Harpy form and uhm. Held me in a protecting way. It felt.. Comfortable... I passed out from what was happening and how I was feeling mentally and physically. Last I remember I was wrapped in one of the wings. It was really comfortable..

TIMESKIP.

Sooner or later I woke up under a blanket on Eda's Nest/Bed? I could barely see but all I could see was king who was yelling for Eda to come here and that I woke up. King went to grab my glasses and he gave them to me, I put them on, when I could see I saw Eda running into the room asked me frantically "Rainestorm!! Are you okay!?" I sat up carefully with Eda's help it felt like I could barely talk plus my body was hurting really bad mainly my back Eda asked me "Are you okay? Can you speak? Can you walk?" All I could say was "E-Eda.." Till I started coughing alot. I saw her mirror and noticed I got a cut on my throat. No wonder I can't speak. Eda told me "Don't talk. It'll cause you to cough Honey." I grabbed her arm and used the other hand to hold onto the side parts of the nest and got up but I felt dizzy then held onto Eda's arm tight. She told me "You need rest." She picked me up bridal style and put me back in the nest and cuddled me.

AUTHORS NOTE
___________________
Enjoy my suffering. (1293 words.)