' Hahah,- Really, Ray?. ' | SMUT

Wsg y'all wit our first chapter back we slammin down some hornknee shit for funnies!!!!!! The reasoning for my long leave was due to a situation between some friends and an ex. took a real toll, Yknoww-
SURPRISINGLY We got waine as top. confidence boosts go brr ykk
HORNY OLD BAGS:33
On we go.

Being the factor of the time of day being at 7:38am, Raine woke up, sitting up from the nest, They groaned.

' Ughh.. ' - R

They slowly stumbled up into a stand, Stretching by lifting their arms up and Cracking their back in the process.

' God- That wasn't a Nice crack.. ' - R

They looked out the window, Seeing the ' Rain ' Pouring down from the sky. They turned, Carefully stepping out the nest and looking to Eda. They gave a smile in Admiration, turning toward the door and walking out it. They now slowly shut the door, trying to sound as silent as possible. They now walked down the steps of the staircase. Then casually being absolutely JUMPSCARED by hootyy!

' Hi Ray Ray!! ' - H

Jolting, ' HUUOAAH- Hooty.. ' - R

Raine Facepalmed, Turning themselves to Hooty, which had crayon drawings on his face. King in the background WITH The crayons.

' Why.. ' - R

' Luz Said to make Hooty.. Bonita? ' - K

Raine facepalmed once more, Groaning.
' Eda might be irritated at you for that.. ' - R

Raine now turned, walking toward the fridge And pulling Apple blood from it and pouring a mug of it, They now took the mug upstairs, Quietly opening the door to Eda Waking up.

' Morrnningg.. ' - R

Raine walks in the room, Closing the door behind them as they walk up to the nest, Crouching near Eda.

' I got you your favorite drink. ' - R

Raine placed the mug on the side of the nest, Eda staring to it then Raine.

' Andd.. I'll get your elixirs.. ' - R

Eda just responded with mumbled gibberish, being the factor she was half awake. Raine stood up, walking to her Elixir closet, Opening it and grabbing one. They now turned back to her, Placing it next to her hand which was drooped off the edge of the nest.

' Make sure to drink your elixir. ' - R

Raine Ran Their fingers through Eda's Hair, Turning to lil scratches behind her ear. Faint purring came from Eda due to this, She now gripped the Elixir, Grumbling. Raine lifted the cap off the Elixir for Her, Eda now drinking the Elixir now. Raine now went back to continue giving her lil behind the ear scritches.

' Groggy day Hmmh? ' - R

' Mmgh. ' - E

Raine chuckled, reeling his hand back as Eda gripped it mid reel, Pulling it back to continue the scritches. Leading Raine to smile and continue the scritches, Using his other hand to push a tuft of her hair from her face and Pressing their lips lightly against her forehead.

' Do you need me to get your normal clothing or no? ' - R

Raine tilts their head with the continue of their question, Eda nodding as they got up, Grabbing their days clothing and placing it near the nest. Eda now yanks her clothes, Hiding in the nest now. Raine chuckled,

' I won't look. I could brush your hair and much rather pay attention to that. How's that? ' - R

' Mmhm. ' With a nod. - E