Interrupted Happiness.

Raine Pov.

I was still recovering from a week ago from the fight with my mother. Luz, King, Camila and Eda Have been helping me while Ive been recovering, Luz's mom even got me a wheelchair thingy. Mainly because my balance got messed up during the fight with my mother. Anyway. I was resting till Eda came in the room, she asked me "Hey Rainestorm, wanna go out for a bit?" Honestly going outside sounded nice. I mean being stuck inside not being able to walk sounds boring enough. I answered with  "Sure, Where are we going?" I noticed it would be really cold due to it being late winter. Its like 34° outside.  Even scarier, my mother usually looks around for me. Now that she knows I'm near she has better hints, meh. I'll just stay close to Eda. Anyway. Eda said "You'll see!" I wonder what it is.

TIMESKIP

Raine Pov.

Soon Eda took me to a Picnic Near a park, to be honest I wanted to go to the park. But having to be in a wheelchair kinda ruins it. I wanted to go on the swings but I don't want Eda to judge me. Plus it would be hard, as I said it would do that with the wheelchair. I was wearing a oversized thick hoodie and Jeans. I know it's not a good and comfortable for late winter but most of my clothes are just normal clothes for the boiling isles. There was a basket filled with food. It was filled with my favorite foods.. Awwh... Eda helped me Sit down on the blanket that was laid out. Eda Asked me, "Do you like it?" Of course I did. I just feel bad that I can't repay her currently, I answered with "of course!". After we ate Eda started laughing alot and I asked "Eda what are you laughing at?" She started pointing still laughing. It seems like she was laughing at a kid that fell off the swing trying to jump off the swing and land on their feet. I told Eda "Eda, It's not funny as it is!" She's such a sillyhead. Eda soon started coughing due to laughing so much, soon she stopped and calmed down. I had a bad feeling I don't know why. I just have a feeling that my mother is near. I should tell Eda, "Hey Eda.. I have a Bad feeling for some reason.." Dang it that was to dramatic. Eda Answered me with "Is it your mother that's bothering your mind again?" Dang, was I that obvious? I answered her with "Mhm". Eda held me close because it seemed like she knew what I know could happen. My feeling got worse and worse till it came true. Soon I Heard footsteps walking closer and closer as it got closer I held Eda's arm tighter. I felt bad for hurting Eda but I was to scared to say anything. Soon I heard the words " Well Well who do we have here." Right behind me and Eda. I whispered in Eda's Ear "Ignore it and see if they leave" it's surprising I asked that but it's all I can think of. I mean we can act like were a whole different couple. Till I Heard my father. He was yelling "RAINE GO YOUR MOTHER IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD!!" After hearing that I had it. I didn't wanna Run anymore. Running always messed up my life. I understand that's a dumb move to do in this case but I noticed while recovering that if she's beaten by me and Eda plus my father she'll stop her stuff.

Eda Pov.

I heard Rainestorm's Dad Yell but I could barely comprehend what he said. All I could comprehend was to run. Meh, running is boring. This lady will stop Messing around with us if we fight back, the downside is Rainestorm's balance. Their balance isn't doing good. They can't really fight back in that condition plus there's witch hunters, they could see the magic and then report us and we could probably get taken away. Gus Barely got away with using His magic more then once in public. Honestly, it's Rainestorm's choice if we should do it or not. It's their parents, not mine. So I Asked Raine "Rainestorm. Would you like to Fight or Run." I don't know what Raine will say but I'm Kinda Scared for Rainestorm's safety. Rainestorm answer me with "I'm tired of this. Fight." I was surprised when Raine told me to do that. I have to be cautious with Raine.

Raine Pov.

I stood up and turned to my mother and Said "Fuck off." I only said it to start stuff. She's starting to get me stressed. Eda stood up Next to me and helped me keep balance because I wasn't on my wheelchair. My mother Soon answered with "Oh Tristan Honey we aren't playing this game again." Her voice even Annoys me. She continued on with "We aren't playing the running game either. Come home with Mother." After what she has done she wants me to go back to her!? I answered her with "You think I'm going to come back to you after all the shit you did!? I'm not some type of father that comes back after the Child getting Rich!" Eda Grabbed my hand which calmed me down a bit I guess. My  mother spoke once again, "Your my son. You will listen to me." She thinks just because I'm her child I have to listen to her!? That isn't even Logical to be honest. I answer with "I'm in my fucking 40s I don't have to listen to shit from you." She looked full Triggered from that. Honestly her face looked funny from how mad she was. She spoke, "So what? I'm your mother and you will not date this Lady either!" I'm surprised Eda hasn't said a thing since this started. Eda answered her By kissing me. This time her face looked even funnier after that. I noticed on the happy side my dad took a picture. He would, he Took a picture of all my happy moments growing up, it was mainly me stimming and talking about Eda. My mother didn't give me much happiness. The only thing she did to make me happy was allow me to work in the bard Track. My mother Spoke again but not to me or Eda. To my father. She said to him "Tell your son that he cannot date such a Childish and cursed Clawthrone!" My fathers face was like bitch wtf after she said that, which was really funny. My father answered with "Well then, Rainestorm, Your Allowed to Be Non-Binary And date Anyone you wish." My mom was Pissed by then. I'm surprised she hasn't hit me once. Eda finally spoke, "In my Opinion your the Childish one in this situation." She wasn't wrong. I mean she was trying to control my life like it's Barbie and Ken. Which isn't gonna happen. She answered back to Eda, "How is that!?" It's pretty obvious. I answered with, "It's pretty obvious, your trying to control my life like im Ken and someone else is Barbie." I wanted to end this. So I Whispered to Eda, "Can we Leave." Eda Nodded and got my Wheelchair As we were going while my Mother was Whining to Random people My father offered us a Ride home "You guys want a ride home and a Free comedy movie of your mother's reaction?" Me and Eda agreed because it was deserved.  Once we got home my father sent me a video of my moms reaction to him leaving without her and hell was it funny as fuck. Once me and Eda got into the house Luz Yelled for Camila that we were home like usual, she Asked us if anything bad happened and we had to be honest yknow? So we said yeah but we dealt with it.

AUTHORS NOTE
_______________________
Gay, 1343 words