Chapter Eight

Aonung rubbed his eyes, blinking away the blurry vision he had.
He turned his head, seeing Neteyam standing at the doorway.

Neteyam turned, smiling as he saw Aonung awake.
He walked over to him, putting his hands on his chest as he straddled him.
"Morning."

Aonung sat up on his elbows, resting his hands on Neteyam's thighs.
Neteyam leaned down, his head resting on Aonung shoulder.
"I'm leaving today, to go back to the forest."

Aonung sighed, moving a hand to rest on Neteyam's back.
"When do you leave?"

Neteyam groaned, wrapping his tail around Aonung.
"In a hour."

Aonung smiled, quickly flipping them around.
"Good."

°^°^°^°^°
$$SMUT$$
°^°^°^°^°

Neteyam walked to his Ikran, sliding a cloak over the tan shirt he wore.
He lifted his head, stopping as he noticed his family and Aonung's there as well.

Tonowari turned to him, his Skimwing beside him.
"It's been decided we will travel with you. You have seen our home, it is time for us to see yours."

Neteyam smiled, looking at the group and the animals.

Jake, Netiryi, Lo'ak, Kiri, Rotxo, Tuk, Tonowari, Ronal, Aonung, Tsireya, Fruno.

Neteyam scratched the back of his neck. Crossing his arms as he thought.
"Okay. Aonung will ride with me, Lo'ak with Tsireya, Tonowari and Ronal, Kiri with Rotxo, Mom take Tuk."

They all agreed, soon getting sat on their respective ride.

°^°^°^°^°^°

"We'll land here for the night!"

Jake nodded, leading the group on the ground to the island.

It was decently sized, water all around it. Trees covering most of it.
It was both good for shelter and hunting.

Neteyam landed his Ikran, Jake offering to do a look from the water.

Neteyam took Aonung's hand leading him to a tree. His family doing the same.

He hooked a cloth between two trees, allowing them a small amount of shade for the eclipse.

Aonung wrapped his arms around Neteyam's waist, his back leaning against a tree.
The shorter sighed, turning in Aonung's hold.
"As much as I would love to stay in your arms, we need to rest."

Aonung nodded, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

They laid on the ground, Neteyam curled into Aonung's side.
Aonung lifted his head, looking over to Neteyam.
"Tell me what I should expect, when we get there."

Neteyam smiled, turning to see Aonung laying back down.
"My grandmother will pester us, like our mothers. Warriors will try to show off."

Aonung and Neteyam laughed, quickly remembering the people around them.

"But the kids? They will love you. Mainly your height. They like to be held."

Aonung smiled, peace falling over him. Lulling him to sleep.
Neteyam wrapped his arms around the younger, resting his head on his chest.
"Goodnight, Aon."

"Goodnight, Teyam."

°^°^°^°^°^°

Aonung looked around as Neteyam led them through his home. Taking in everything he could see.

The paths were outlined in branches from trees, leaves shaking around them. Homes in between the trunks of the trees, some on them hanging in the sky.
Creatures he never even imagined running around, saddles on them. Children chasing them like pets.
Warriors holding spears, guns, knives, and bows walking around them. Eyeing them.