Part 2: preview

There is a time where fate has things planned out for you, but somehow dark forces take over and evil urges start to appear. But at the end of the day this team the new infinity warriors would do anything to keep Metro city safe. However, evil came come in many forms such as a family member that hasn't surfaced in years or an old friend that turned to the dark side. 
After that episode during the homecoming dance the boys felt like they had a new image to uphold. Well at least one that they needed to keep secret from the rest of the world and from their loved ones. However that would all change towards the end of the next year or summer to be exact. It was the final semester before senior year for the boys and they all felt like the weight of the world was on their shoulders after revealing their alter egos a few weeks prior.

However, little did they know that a much greater evil was lurking around the corner and their going to have to make sure that they're ready. Even their powers are growing in numbers, but they will have to learn to control those powers. They also have to learn to work well with each other rather than work against each other. So Will they be able to do it or let the evil win the battle in the end?