☆1☆

If someone asked how and why she got here she wouldn't know how to answer.Because she herself didn't know how,all she ever wanted was her father love and acknowledgment.She tried everything learning every single thing  a princess should know,every dance almost every language there is to know but it was never enough.

Her world shattered when on her debut in the society a new princess was introduced her sister.She didn't have a very expensive dress,but she wore it with pride because the maid of the Ruby palace tried their best and they looked so proud of their work.But seeing her sister with her dress,a bright smile plastered on her face gentle jeweled eyes.'She is beautiful' was her first thought and she truly was.She outshined everyone in the room, her sister Jennette Margarita or Jennette De Alger Obelia as she was from that moment on.

Her father loved her,kept her by his side all the time,built her only the best gardens,bought her only the best things and everything she wished she just had to name the word and it was hers.Everything was hers even the only thing she wanted Claude's love.

As she lay there on the ground thinking to her self.Her golden hair no longer shining no longer curly now looking like a broom.Her dress no longer beautiful ,without holes now was replaced by merly a white blanket that looked something of a dress.

She thought'What did i do to deserve this'she truly didn't know what she did.Even if she knew it wouldn't make any diference she would still be hanged today infront of everybody and noone would care except for Lily who was already dead.It's only her now.Her and her thoughts.

"Princess Athanasia"she turned her head in the direction of the voice,she didn't even hear the footsteps of the person calling her she was so lost in her thoughts.
She stared at the person,he was tall atleast 6 foot tall.His hair brown,no not brown but dirty blond it was curled on the ends.His eyes deep brown like that of trees's skin or the deepest ends of  earth.He wore all black and had a sword on him must be the guard to take her to her death she thought.

"Is it the time already"she asked.

"Yes princess"he said his voice hoarse like he was sorry for her felt pity for her.

"Alright"she said,sounding strangely calm.She made peace with her death,she looked at it in a different way,she was finnaly going to see her mother and be with Lily again the only people who cared for her.

The guard opened the door and cuffed her hands and legs.
She scoffed.What is the point not like she can run,she'll be dead before she even tries Claude will have her head on a plate if she so much as moves her finger so what's the point.

The guard led her out of the dungen.She closed her eyes due to the sun.When she opened them again she saw a lot of people,she didn't know them nor did they know her.They knew her as a person who tried killing their most loved princess Jennette.
She looked to her right and their they were her "father" and "sister".Jennette looked frightened like Athanasia will attack her again.Claude well he looked pleased that is what she thought.

Without even realasing she arrived to the platform made of wood.In front of her stood rope.

"Any last words"asked Claude as she looked at him,completly blank faced there was no emotion on her face.Her eyes went from Claude's face to Jennete's who looked like she was humored by all this and that is when she knew this was all her plan.Was all that shyness,kindness fake.

"No"she said as the guard pulled the handle and her world went dark.

"Mom,Lily"she said after she came back to herself.Around her there were flowers all kinds of flowers.

"We're here"said a voice she didn't recognise.She turned around and there they were on the right was her Lily her nanny.Kind blue eyes and hazelnut like hair smiling while tears were streaming down her face.On the left was her mother she thought long platinoum wavy blonde hair,kind pink eyes they shinned like rubies with tears.She ran and crashed into them.Their hands came around her and hugged her tightly.A sob escaped her throat and before she knew it she started crying a river.