☆3☆

"What am I do to"Athanasia asked herself.She has been brought back to do something , what is she doing?Nothing,exacly she was supposed to be training  doing anything but alas she has no teacher to teach her.Right now she was walking trought woods as she often did in her past and current life to think or to just get away from everybody and everything.

She did this to get away from her thought but when a person is often alone all they do is think.She thought about her father, mother ,her life etc...She suddenly stopped her feet stopped moving there was something blocking the sun.She raised her to be met with the biggest tower she had ever seen.How far away did she walk from the palace it couldn't be that far,right?

'Imagine it fell'that was unexpected thought but then again all her thought were a bit unexpected.

"Could this be the Tower of magic"a childish name but it somehow fits.

Then someone was infront of her again.

"WHO DARES TRESPASS THE GROUNDS OF THE-oh a little girl"the voice was to loud in her opinion like it had some special magical effect to make it louder or this person  yelled in their free time.The person looked at her better he crouched down to her level.

"My name is Athanasia, mister"she said and did a little bow.The old man melted she was pretty sure she saw a tear go down his face.

"Oh,you are so cute"he said.
"My name is Aberfort,the head of the tower,pleasure to met you princess Athanasia"he lowered his head in respect.

She smiled this grandpa semeed nice.

"Now princess would you like me to show you around"now this she didn't think she would ever expirence.It's very hard to get to see the tower first you would have to get the permission from the emperor so they let the wards that protect the tower down.In order for people to go in.

"Yes,please"she said as she grabbed the man's hand.They teleported.

"Uff"

"First time teleporting can cause a little bit of diziness"he explained

'I feel that'

"Chief,did you catch that intruder"the man or boy she's not sure,he looked young but magicians tend to look younger then their age.Then he looked at her and bowed immediately.

"Princess,may the sun shine on you"

"But how did princess get in,she shouldn't be able to"he asked confused.

"That is because her magic is stronger then our protection it seemes"he said

"My magic"she knew she had magic but that it was that strong she did not know.

"Yes princess.You were able to pas throught without even realising due to you're magical power.Now Eyli is everything in order"he askes.

"Yes chief"

"Let us go princess"

The tower was big,wide and comfortable for some strange reason.It looked smaller on the outside.In every room they went into the moment they saw her they were in a matter of second on their kness like she might cut their head of if they don't or because grandpa glared at them if they don't.There were a lot of potions all kinds of color and purpose.One for sleeping,for fire etc..
She quite enjoyed the tour so much that by the end of it,she asked.

"I want to join the tower and learn magic"she smiled widly,that her cheeks hurt.

"I believe you are to young to join"grandpa said.

"Oh"she said

"But i believe you can be my student"It has been a while since i last had one"he said.

"Really"she asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not.We just have to ask you're father"

"No.I don't want you to ask him"

"Why is that princess"he asked.

"Because Athy want's to suprise father"she said like a dumb six year old who likes her father

"Then if you don't wish for me to inform him then i won't"

She hugged him.Perhaps she'll tell him about her past when she trusts him fully,not now.Her mother said she have a teacher who will be by her side and she hopes it's granda Aberfort.