☆6☆

Athanasia was very weirded out by Claudes behaviour,did he hit his head did he get hit by a magical spell.Why was he nice to her all of a sudden and her even told her to call him father.Is this his way of telling her that he will kill her.So far he did nothing,they had a few tea times she saw him every morning and afternoon.

Two months later.

Two months have passed Claude did nothing,and strangely Athanasia got used to him.He even came to visit her not the other way around.And today they were on a boat.

She was looking at the lake and all the beautiful flowers.

"What are you thinking about"she turned and his hair was glowing like gold.

"Your hair is very shiny"she said without thinking she was going to comment about how pretty the weather is and instead that came out.

"Do you like shiny things"

"Yes i do"that is because i was so poor in my previous life i only look at gold and shiny things'.She saw a beautiful flower it looked blue but in truth it was trasparent and looked blue because of the lake.

She leaned forward to catch it she was so close and then a hand grabbed hers.

"Athanasia,you could have fallen"he told her,why was he so concerned,she was still sure this was some kind of prank or a dream.But maybe just maybe he has changed.

'Don't be silly Athanasia no one can change that fast'she thought to herself.

Today Athanasia was praticing simple magical spells then she decided to try and teleport to Claude.You'd think after practising,naturally you get better,that is what she thought but she only tried twice.There is no suprise suprise when she yet again teleported in someone's house.

'I got to stop teleporting in people's houses'she thought to herself as she looked around.She saw a picture of a women with long brown hair and kind green eyes there was a girl just like her brown hair and green eyes.They were pretty.

"Who are you"she turned and saw the girl in the picture.

"Athanasia De Alger Obelia and you are"was that to formal,she looks my age'she thought.

"The princess,really"she practically beemed.

"Yes"she nodded and smiled at the girl.

"I'm Helena Irain"she said and they shook hands.

"Do you want to play with me"Helena asked.

"Okay"its has been a while since i played like a real child'its true all she did all this time is try to learn magic,read books about how to help her empire.She never had time to play as a child in this and her past life,and Helena seemed nice maybe she could ask Claude to let her visit Athanasia.

They played almost two whole hours when some man stumbled in Helena's room.

"Heli,daddy's here"he called her.Then he stopped in his track when he saw who Helena was playing with.

"Princess Athanasia blessing and glory upon the star of the Obelia empire"he bowed.Helena jumped and hugged him.

"Daddy i made a friend"

"That is nice Heli,but how did the princess get here"

"I saw her looking at the picture of mommy and me"

"Nice to meet you Marquiss Iran"

"The pleasure is all mine princess"

"Would you to like to come to palace with me.I am quite sure his majesty is worried about your whereabouts princess"he told them.Under ten minutes they were in the carriage to the palace.

When they arrived Claude almost killed Marquiss Irain but Athanasia stopped him telling him she was practising magic to impress him,he  melted and said.

"As expected of my daughter"she almost fainted.After that they had a nice cup of tea while Helena and her played.They agreed for them to be playmates and from that moment on Athanasia and Helena were inseparable.

.....

Claude was imperesed by Athanasia every teacher that came to him to report on Athanasia's work praised her so much.He thought she didn't get proper education so what is this.He was beyond proud of her and after he found out she was learning magic to impress him he was even more proud why did he erase his memories,after his talk with Diana in his dream he wanted to be a good father,that is all they talked about before Athanasia was born.Claudes father wasn't the best father to him,so he wanted to be a good father to his daugher and he was going to make sure of it.

......

Athanasia found herself sitting next to Claude on one of his meetings with the noble,not any noble but Duke Roger Alpheous.The white dog.She liked calling him that.He looked quite uncomfortable with Athanasia there,he told Claude that maybe this is not for her he shut him up with a simple'She is smarter they you will ever be"she felt quite proud of Claude,she even started to warm up to him since he seemed like he wants to be there for her to be her father for real this time,and she thought she could give him a chance maybe he won't choose Jennette.

After Roger left.

"He looks like a white dog"Athanasia commented as soon as he left and laughed.

"He is a white dog"Claude confirmed and patted her on top of her head.

"Do you like your playmate"he asked her.

"Yes i love Helena,she is the best"she started to act a little more like her true self around Claude now.

"I'm glad.Now let's go have dinner"

"Yes,dad"