☆15☆

Finally after the sleepover,the maids were tired so many young ladies screaming,pillow fighting they had to clean it all.I'm pretty sure Ces even fainted a few times.

......

"Greeting princess Athanasia"the guards in front of the Magic tower welcomed her.

"Greetings gentelman.Is grandpa Abefort here"she asked.

"Yes,he said for you too go to his office"the guard said as he opened the door.

"Alright,thank you"she slowly started to climb the stairs,she saw alot of young warlock running around.

'Poor them,must be working for Lucas'she felt pity for them.Lucas is a very bossy person.She stopped infront of a wodden door.She knocked.

"Grandpa may i come in"she asked.

"Ahh,yes Athanasia do come in"

As she opened the door she was met face to face with Lucas.

"Oh Lucas didn't see you there"she laughed awkwardly and she was a little red in the face,but that was from walking up thise huge stairs.

"My,my princess are you blushing"he started to tease her,he had that lopsided grin of his on his face.

"WHAT NO.That is from walking up the stairs."

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Well i don't see you moving away"he said.She jumped away but her feet tangled with her other and she was starting to fall.Luckly Lucas caught her by her waist they were really close right now their noses practically touching.Gramps who has been watvhing the interaction between the two lovebirds had a huge smile on his face he looked like the sun his smile was blinding,he was enyoing to much.

"Excuse me"he had to interupt them even thought it was crushing him.They pulled apart all red in the face.

"See you later princess"said Lucas.

"You too."she replied.

"Long time no see Athanasia.I thought you forgot about me"

"You grandpa never"she said.

"Well you hardly visit me these days."he smiled sadly,Athanasia felt bad she couldn't visit the person who was there for her since day one.She stood up and went to hug him,she put her head on his shoulder and signed.This was nice.

"I apologize grandpa"he petted her on the head.

"I know you are busy being the crown princess you don't have to apologize.This old man doesn't mind"

"You look young to me"said Athanasia.

"Would you like to have tea with me little one"

........

After staying with grandpa they chatted for quite awhile.She left with a big smile on her face.