☆9☆

"Since when have you called me my title Anastacious"said Alpheus as he let down some papers and his glasses.He rubbed his temples he could feel the headache coming all because of one dead royal.

"Well it is your title and besides i like to tease you"he said as he leaned in Alpheus personal space.Roger looked up to be met with black orbs.

"Would you move"he said.Anastavious always had to interve his personal space.

"Why should i"

"I don't really want to see your face up close"

"But why,you have such nice eyes"

Roger was so red in the face Anastacious though that he was going to explode.

"GET OUT"he shouted.Anastacious chuckled.

"Whatever you say,darling~"

"OUT"

........

Meamwhile at the palace Athanasia was being pulled around like a toy.She was in a bath,then a masage,then her hair,makeup,and then finally after what felt like 10 years she was dresses in her dress.

She had a beautiful diamond tiara on her head and one flower on the right side. Her dress had a big bow around her waist, the dress was knee-length and the back was floor-length. The dress had a lot of flowers on the top. She looked beautiful.

'Wow this can't even compare to my last debutante dress'she thought.

"You look beautiful,princess"

"Magnificent"

"Stunning"

Compliments were coming from all the sides.She almost cried,but she didn't because that would ruin the makeup.

"We outdid ourselves"said Hanna.

"We truly did"they all agreed.

Knock knock

"Are you done"askes a very impatient voice of a no other then Lucas.

"Ughh this guy.I'm coming"she rolled her eyes.

"I can practicly see you rolling your eyes"

"Shut it Lucas"she opened the door and there he was,dressed like a true nobel man.

(Basically he is wearing this outfit)

He was leaning against the wall,he head looking down.

"Finnaly,what took you so lo-"he looked up at Athansia his eyes widening.

"What is there something on my face"

"No,you look so ugly"he snickered.

SMACK

"Excuse you,but i look pretty."

"You should check your eyesight"

SMACK