Chapter 10

Ezra's pov
I was not really happy with Sabine's mother putting me though these mandolins tests but I'm doing it for Sabine my wife to be as I noticed Sabine was seeing how I'm doing with the teachers warriors they where good but I'm getting better now, one of them tried to hit me from behind me but I dogged that attack as the second warrior attack me he was going to punch me but I grabbed his hand and punch him back but with his mandolinlor helmet on himself really hurt my hand but then the female warrior kicked me into my face, I fell down onto the ground as I noticed that i heard kanan's voice saying come on Ezra my son you can do it said kanan. I got up with a smile on my face as one of the warriors said too me what's so funny? Said Kai as Laura said he's just laughing at us Kai! Said Laura, as she attached Ezra but Ezra kicked Laura in her gut as Kai got up and grabbed his blaster turned it onto stun mode, he was going to shot Ezra but Ezra ran up too Kai and knocked him out with one punch. Ezra was tried, Ursa and Sabine both walked up too Ezra as Sabine's mother said well done bridger said ursa. Sabine hugged her lover Ezra as he hugged Sabine back. They both stopped hugging each other as Sabine said so me and Ezra can get married now? Said Sabine. Yes daughter, bridger you can take my daughter in merrying her said Sabine's mother, thanks mrs wren but you can call me ezra now said Ezra, okay ezra said Sabine's mother.

Later on that day ezra and Sabine finally got married...

Sabine's pov
Ezra and I just got married now as I and I knew Ezra was happy, we made our home on my home planet. We loved each other as I knew what I wanted so badly. A baby. So Sabine walked into Ezra and her bedroom as Sabine kissed Ezra as Ezra moadend with love in his voice as they made love that night.

Too be continued...

I hope you guys like this newest update and new chapter of mine. Tell me if you want more too come.

and remember the force will always be with you all...

MAMMAL OUT!!!