Chapter 5

As Ezra continued too teach Sabine to be a Jedi like he is.

Ezra's pov
I was meditating outside of the ghost as I heard something walking up too me, I know that's you sabine said Ezra, oh come on how do you know? Said Sabine, Ezra opened his eyes and said Sabine your a Jedi I can feel your presents said Ezra, Sabine smiled as she pulled Ezra into a kiss as Ezra kissed Sabine back. Ezra stopped kissing Sabine and put his hand on Sabine's cheek and said let's take a walk said Ezra, yeah okay but what about Jedi training? Said Sabine, we'll do it later today but lets go for a walk said Ezra.

Later as they walked around lothal.

Sabine's pov
Ezzy what was it like for you when you lived on the streets? Said Sabine, well it was scary for me at first I missed my parents a lot when they were taken away from me and I remember that it was very cold and I didn't want to go back too my parents house because I thought the stormtroopers will come back for me but I found the tower and lived in that for years then I meet the ghost crew and you said Ezra, I'm sorry I asked that ezzy said Sabine, no don't be sorry about what you said Sabine said Ezra, Sabine smiled and kissed Ezra as he kissed Sabine back as they both heard voice saying "STOP!" Ezra stopped kissing Sabine as she stop kissing Ezra, who are you? Said Ezra, i am sith! Said the person as he turned on his red lightsaber as it was Vader, Ezra's eyes went wide and said VADER!

SABINE BEHIND ME! Said Ezra as he turned on his green lightsaber as Sabine turned on her purple lightsaber, SABINE YOUR NOT READY TOO FIGHT! But I don't want you hurt ezzy said Sabine, I won't let that happen said Ezra.

Too be continued tomorrow.....