Chapter 8

As Ezra continued to teach Sabine to be a Jedi they started a relationship together and wanted too be together but they both have to tell Sabine's mother about their relationship and Sabine is now a Jedi.

Sabine's pov
I was happy ezzy and I together as girlfriend and boyfriend but ezzy is my Jedi Master still but we where both in my bedroom on the ghost as Ezra was holding me, ezzy we need too tell my mother about this and about me being a Jedi too said Sabine, I know Bine but I hope she won't get mad about it said Ezra.

As Sabine and Ezra both travelled to Sabine's home planet.

I didn't have my mando armour on because I have clothes like Ezra has on but I miss having my armour on me but a Jedi and mando at the sometime won't make no sense said Sabine to herself. I walked too Ezra, we're here Bine said Ezra, good said Sabine, wait why don't you have your armour on? Said Ezra, because I don't want it on right now ezzy I want to look like a Jedi like you said Sabine as she smiled happy as Ezra got up and small too.

Ezra's pov
I was scared but I didn't want too be around Sabine's mother again like the last time she tried to kill me because I'm a Jedi said Ezra to himself. Sabine and Ezra walked out of their ship as they walked in Sabine's mother's house as uisa (I think that's how you spell her name like that) looked at her daughter, Daughter why aren't you wearing your armour? Because I have too tell you something mother said Sabine as she should her mother her lightsaber and turned it on as the colour should purple. YOUR A JEDI!!! Said Sabine's mother as she had a blaster pointed at her own daughter as the warriors did too, Ezra turned on his green lightsaber, mother I can explain said Sabine as she turned off her lightsaber and put it on her belt, tell me? Said Sabine's mother, I'm a Jedi said Sabine, how can you be a Jedi? Your a mando said Sabine's mother, I know mother but it feels better to be a Jedi like Ezra said Sabine. So you Bridger you made my daughter a Jedi? I didn't know she was a Jedi but the force doesn't lie she's a Jedi said Ezra, and mother we have too tell you something too said Sabine, tell me what? Said Sabine's mother, Sabine looked at Ezra as she kissed him in front of her mother as Ezra kissed Sabine back, Sabine's mother eyes went wide, Sabine and Ezra stopped kissing and Sabine smiled as Ezra smiled too. So your in love with Bridger? Said Sabine's mother, yes mother I want to be with him said Sabine as she looked at her mother, if you love him I will let you love him said Sabine's mother as she smiled happy for her daughter as Sabine was really happy as she hugged her boyfriend as Ezra hugged his girlfriend back then they kissed again.

To be continued......
What's going to happen next chapter? Tell me what you think what's going too happen.
And remember the force will always be with you. Mammal out!