Chapter 4

As Ezra continued too train Sabine he was happy about it.

Ezra's pov
I was looking at my lightsaber as I looked at Sabine's lightsaber, I really like her's better then mine said Ezra too himself. I got up as I walked to sabine, Ezzy what are you going too do? Said Sabine, how did you know I was behind you? Said Ezra, I'm a Jedi ezzy I can feel your presents around me said Sabine, well what about this said Ezra as he kissed Sabine's cheek as he smiled as Sabine turned red as she smiled and looked at Ezra, what are you thinking about? Said Ezra, nothing said Sabine but she jumped on Ezra as they both fell down on the ground as Sabine as on top of Ezra, she kissed Ezra as he kissed Sabine back but they both stop as they both heard Hera say "I know the time would come" said Hera, HERA! Ezra and Sabine both Sabine a bit upset at her.

Sabine's pov
I was upset when Hera saw me and Ezra kissing, I got off of Ezra as I helped him up, will I think it's time for more Jedi train again said Ezra, again? Said Sabine, yes Sabine said Ezra as she followed Ezra outside of the ghost as they walked on the ground of lothal. So what I'm going too do today? Said Sabine, your going too call out to a loth-cat said Ezra, really a loth-cat? Said Sabine, yes know I want you too make a connection to a other living being said Ezra, by doing what? Said Sabine, you use the force Sabine said Ezra, but I haven't done that yet said Sabine, will know it's time to do it know said Ezra, okay I can do this said sabine, you see that old ship over there? Said Ezra, yes I do said sabine, I want you too left it up sabine said Ezra. It's going too be heavy said Sabine, you can do it sabine I believe you can said Ezra as he looked at her and smiled, Sabine smiled back at Ezra as she put both of her hands out and closed her eyes as she started to left up the old ship as she moad by doing it and started to sweat, as she stopped using the force as the old ship fell down on the ground as Sabine was very tried because of it, I...can't do...it said Sabine, you can and you well do it said Ezra, I'm not doing it again said Sabine, no your not Sabine said Ezra as he said you did good my apprentice as Sabine said thank you master.

I hope you guys like this one and tell me if you want to read more. And remember the force will always be with you. Mammal out!