Chapter 11

Hey guys what's up mammal back herewith a new chapter of my oldest books I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Ezra's pov
I put my clothes back on myself as Sabine was sleeping on our bed as I smiled happily at her as I walked outside to see kanan my father like. Hello Ezra said kanan, how? Said Ezra, it's a long story Ezra but know you can see me that's good said kanan. Your one with the force I guess? Said Ezra, yes I am Ezra but you need to know something said kanan, know what? Said Ezra, kneel down said kanan as Ezra did what kanan ask Ezra to do. Sabine noticed what was going on but she was seeing what's going to happen next. Kanan used the force to grab Ezra's green lightsaber as he turned Ezra's lightsaber on as Ezra was nervous but then kanan said by the right of the council and the well of the force Ezra bridger rise Jedi knight said kanan as he turned off Ezra's green lightsaber as Ezra couldn't believe what kanan did. Wait what did you just do? Said Ezra, I made you a Jedi Knight now Ezra. Wow said Ezra, it's time for me to go said kanan, okay master rest well said Ezra, May tithe force be with you ezra said kanan as he was gone. So Jedi knight now huh? Said Sabine, yeah I know pretty cool huh? Said Ezra, then he noticed something in his wife hands, what's in your hands? said Ezra. Ezzy I'm pregnant said Sabine, Ezra gasped but was happy to know he is going to be a father now, he hugged his wife as Sabine hugged Ezra back as they kissed each other happily about the great news. Then sabines mother said what's happening? Said ursa, your going to be a grandma mother! Said Sabine to her mother, ursa was happily about the good news as she hugged her daughter as Sabine hugged her mother back.

A couple months later...

Sabines pov
I am now 9 months pregnant with Ezra's son named Jango wren bridger, (I know it's not a good name at all lol)
It was close to have him as Ezra took me to the med bay as a couple of hours later Sabine had her and Ezra's first baby son named Jango wren bridger. Ezra and Sabine was crying happily together as Ezra took his wife and son home together.

I hope you guys like the newest update of my book. Tell me how you liked it and tell me how you thought about Ezra and Sabine naming their son Jango wren bridger.

and remember the force will always be with you all.

MAMMAL OUT!!!