Chapter 3

Ezra's pov
I was training Sabine as her Master but it feels strange in a way but I can do this like kanan did to me. Sabine was deflecting shots on her lightsaber as zeb and Hera and Rex shooting their guns at Sabine but they where turned to stun mode, she just had her mando helmet on. As I remembered my first time with it how Sabine is doing but she didn't hit the target of a stormtrooper helmet. Stop shooting said Ezra as zeb and Hera and Rex stopped, your not hitting the target I give you said Ezra, I'm sorry ezzy said Sabine, no don't call me ezzy when I'm training you to be a Jedi, you can call me master or Ezra, okay master said Sabine as she smiled under her helmet. Okay again and please hit the target this time said Ezra, I'll try said Sabine, do or do not there is no try said Ezra, what? What does that mean? Said Sabine, kanan told me that master yoda said that a lot said Ezra.

As Sabine did her best to hit the target.

Sabine's pov
I can do this said Sabine to herself as she was mostly thinking about Ezra how he will be happy. I hope Ezra is happy what I'm doing so far said Sabine to herself, good job Sabine said Ezra as Hera and zeb and Rex stopped shooting. Did I get it? Said Sabine, yes you did said Ezra as he smiled but let's try something else said Ezra as he turned on his lightsaber as he put in on training mode (like season 2 as kanan taught Ezra) Sabine smiled as she did the something. Okay come at me said Ezra as he put his lightsaber in both of he's hands, Sabine did the something as she attack Ezra but he put them in a saber lock, Sabine got herself out of the saber lock as Ezra said top right as Sabine did what Ezra said, good very good said Ezra as he used the force to push her away from him as Ezra again put them in a saber lock, so how do you get out of the saber lock? Said Ezra, by kicking you said Sabine as she did kick Ezra as he fell down on the ground as she turned her best too make Ezra happy but Ezra grabbed her hand and her lightsaber and push her on the ground and put his lightsaber to her face and said looks like I win? HEY THATS NOT FAIR! Said Sabine, in battle Sabine you fight too live, it's not fair in a real lightsaber fight said Ezra as he turned off his lightsaber. I'm sorry Ezra said Sabine, no don't be sorry Sabine you can do this again but not know it's getting late said Ezra as he give Sabine her lightsaber, thanks master for the training today said Sabine as she kissed Ezra on his cheek as she giggled and walked in the ghost.

Ezra's pov
She just kissed me? On my cheek? Said Ezra to himself, I smiled as I walked back in the ghost as the ramp closed as I walked tried to walk in my room but got grabbed as I was pulled in a dark room, then I felt soft lips kissing me, then I stopped kissing the person back and said Sabine? Yes Ezra, why did you do that? Said Ezra, because I love you ezzy said Sabine, I love you too Bine said Ezra as they both smiled as they kissed again.

Too be continued.......