Chapter 7

As Sabine was done stitching Ezra's deep cut by his stomach she cleaned her hands and then walked up too him as he was laying on the medicine bed in the ghost, Sabine sit down beside Ezra as she hold Ezra's hand telling him to wake up.

Sabine's pov
I was holding Ezra's hand and telling him too wake up, oh ezzy why did you have too fight Vader be yourself? Said Sabine as she put her hand on Ezra's cheek and got up and layed down on the bed besides Ezra as she put her head on Ezra's chest as Sabine can hear Ezra's heart beat. I smiled and hugged ezzy but I'm still sad about him, I closed my eyes as I felt something moving on my back, I looked too see Ezra's hand on my back as I heard him say "hey Bine" EZZY! Said Sabine as she kissed Ezra as he kissed Sabine back, they both stop kissing and Ezra smiled and said what happened? You fight against Vader said Sabine, as she started too cry a little, Sabine I did it too protect to you said Ezra, really? Said Sabine, yes Bine I did it because I love you said Ezra as he kissed sabine as she kissed Ezra back then they both stop kissing again, what's wrong Bine? Said Ezra, if that happens again I'll need to help you fight said Sabine, okay you can but I don't want anything too happen to you said Ezra, I know and I don't want you hurt again said Sabine.

Too be continued....
I hope you guys liked this new one, and remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!

Next chapter, Ezra will be teaching Sabine how to use the force much better and then they go too Sabine's home planet too tell her mother, what will happen next chapter??? 

Tell me what you think about the next chapter