Indefinite Hiatus

Hello folks.. I unfortunately have decided to permanently shut down NLMS. I have not been interested  in fanfiction for a loong time and instead have been writing about original characters.

I love love love you all for the INSANE amount of support you have given to NLMS! I really wish I had the energy to rewrite this shitty story haha, if you have questions, here are som reasons I am shutting the story down.

- No longer interested in fanfiction

- Not a gender-neutral story

- Poorly written and paced

- People pleasing tendencies make it conflicting

- hate

-'proship' allegations

I would like to mention that as for Gio and Mista being 'proship' I never intended the two to actually be romantic with each other, only the protagonist. I apologize for wording it wrong as if I were shipping the characters. And while it DOES NOT make proship right, this is a non-canon AU in which Giorno is an adult, which is why I figured it was ok.

While I am indefinitely stopping fanfiction, I am currently pursuing a career in freelance writing. I plan to publish my own book that covers topics like racism, segregation, tyranny, and LGBTQ issues. This book will not be done for a long time, but I will often post updates on my toyhouse page!

!!!!!WARNING FOR MY BOOK!!!!!

This book will include graphic depictions of segregation and genocidal tendencies, along with topics such as kidnapping, slavery, murder, and tyranny.

Aside from gore, this book will contain *graphic* descriptions of sensual and inherently arousing scenes! and yess. it is gay.. i am a gay male I couldnt resist it hehe.

if you are okay with that then please see this page below, where I will eventually post the story in full. (May take years, just providing a permanent storage area for you all to be able to see.)

https://toyhou.se/~literature/167622.book-shit

Thank you for all the support. I hope you can forgive me for ending this fanfic. Please feel free to write your own ending in the comments ^^